New Layout Feedback Thread

DeletedUser12667

Hmm. Maybe it is just me Tyrion, but I dont get the quotes. Seems that a bit of complaining about the new layout gets a response, but the request for a 1.26 world or even a 2.0 world that has the gold cuts disabled is overlooked. Since that would reduce the income of the world.

But in reality, the new grepo along with the externals of late has not been what it was yrs ago. Maybe it is due to the parents who allow their 9 year olds to play and want to keep them in a secure invironment where a bit of fun banter is unacceptable. Or a player who gets upset over someone pointing out that they mispelled a word, just to poke at them with the intent of fun. And sad to say the list goes on and on on how the players now take every post as it is a direct attack on them, or want to censor some harmless fun cause they want to shelter their 9 yr old from the world so when the 9 yr old actually goes into the world he/she is astonished at what they see.

Maybe it is the power hungry mods who are ready to jump at anything that goes against the rules without looking at both sides. Or closing an active thread just cause it has went somewhat off subject with a bit of fun spam. Or other issues, none the less, what happened to allowing players to have opinions that dont directly assualt a player without having the worry of an infraction, or a post deleted, or a thread closed?

I guess what I am seeing is the same thing that imo and those I know feel is ruining culture. Most of the children these days are self absorbed brats, but that is due to the parents who shelter them from life. Heavens forbid a teacher punish a child that doesnt follow the rules, especially when the child has parents who are to wrapped up in their own life to raise the child, or see that the child is begging for some discipline. All they see is the child throw a tantrum cause the teacher enforced the rules and that is unacceptable cause the child came home complaining how the teacher was mean. Now the teacher has to teach a class full of spoiled brats cause she gets in trouble when she punishes those who dont follow the rules. And any parent who may disagree with me may want to take a step back and look at their life before -reping me for my opinion. I am a parent, and I have to deal with the fact that my son has to share a class with the spoiled children, and that takes away from his education. And my son gets less privlidges for bringing home B's on his report card cause I know he is capable of better. And I totally support his teachers even if I dont agree with them. They are trained teachers, and I am just a parent.

Guess what I would love to see is everybody looking at players posts and thinking that yes I dont like his opinion, but it is his opinion and who am I to force my ways on others just cause they dont think like me. So I choose to accept that they dont feel as I do but that is ok cause that is what makes us unique individuals, we all think differently.

DeletedUser22940

I agree with you killy.
It seems like a lot has changed since I was last on here a year ago.
Less creativity.
More baggery.

Kind of sad.

But, on topic, I actually really like the new layout. Looks nice, but really nothing different from the old layout. Just prettier and in a different location.

DeletedUser

Tbh I've given up on complaining, it's not going recover/they're not going to change their minds/ways.