New Layout Feedback Thread

DeletedUser35971

I also am experiancing loading issues hense why i just deleted two out of the 3 worlds i was playing, I never used to have loading issues but playing 3 worlds with this new set up is impossible its just about barable with one world maybe grepolis should think about getting a bigger server to cope with this new data they just added

I will try deleting some of my worlds if i could access the settings tab,
is there another way to delete a account on a world without the settings tab?

DeletedUser

I certainly won't be buying any more GOLD until the old menu bar is reinstated. It worked perfectly well, the vast majority of players were happy using it, and it didn't obscure so much of the screen as the new effort, or have the ridiculous Premium button.

DeletedUser

Reply to Iceddraggon

You don't seem to realize that the Divine envoy is actually worse than regular units at defending. You have done all this math, and forgot to add into your equations that it costs 3 pop per unit. So it is nowhere near as good as regular def units.

It is a better all around unit. It has higher attack values, which mean it will be used a lot for personal conquest as well.

DeletedUser27700

Actually, it has a terrible attack value. less than 12 per pop. I wouldn't use that except for emergencies, or to get more farm villages.

DeletedUser

since the update has anyone been getting java script errors? I play on the browser on my ps3 since my computer died and this sucks i log in and soon as its done loading i get the error and can not figure out how to fix it. :(

DeletedUser12667

Not sure what the previous 13 pages of posts entailed, and if I repeat what others have posted then well I guess that should amount to something:eek:

Anyway, is the new bar thing at the bottom permanent? I would like to have it back like it was if there is the option to reset it. And honestly, the middle icon being premium and the largest, that imo just adds to how inno seems more worried about players buying gold than actually trying to make the game fun.

But back to my question, how do I set the screen back to how it was before?

DeletedUser

Another fault i have found is when clicking on the X to close a window it jumps.............. and then i have to click it again, why should any window "JUMP" ever? i noticed this when collecting my resources using the captain, oh and while i am on the subject of the captain....... why is it if we use gold for this function do we have to click on EVERY city to gather in the resources.... I want the option to gather the resources from ALL my cities for (Example 4 hours) in 1 click and if i have more than 1 city on an island then the database should randomly choose 1 to take resources from the farms for. what's the point in premium if i have to click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click.click. just to gather resources?.... please make it more user friendly.. thank you.

DeletedUser

When ever I click on 'Alliance Forum' the window sticks and I have reload page to get rid of it. That started this am at 6:00 PM PST, sometime after update. I have already voiced my opinion about the lack of hands on experience that produced this dreadful update. Furthermore, I have decided to give this situation 2 weeks to get better, then I will find another means of relaxation other than Grepolis. It goes without saying that I will not be pressing the big, gaudy, gold button in the middle of my screen any time soon!!!

DeletedUser

I hate the new menu bar...why fix stuff that is not broken...I am sure there are several issues that players have been asking the devs to correct. Instead they waste time on "new" stuff that nobody wants

DeletedUser

Not sure what the previous 13 pages of posts entailed, and if I repeat what others have posted then well I guess that should amount to something:eek:

Anyway, is the new bar thing at the bottom permanent? I would like to have it back like it was if there is the option to reset it. And honestly, the middle icon being premium and the largest, that imo just adds to how inno seems more worried about players buying gold than actually trying to make the game fun.

But back to my question, how do I set the screen back to how it was before?

You can't, that's what every one wants to happen though.

DeletedUser

When ever I click on 'Alliance Forum' the window sticks and I have reload page to get rid of it. That started this am at 6:00 PM PST, sometime after update. I have already voiced my opinion about the lack of hands on experience that produced this dreadful update. Furthermore, I have decided to give this situation 2 weeks to get better, then I will find another means of relaxation other than Grepolis. It goes without saying that I will not be pressing the big, gaudy, gold button in the middle of my screen any time soon!!!

Totally agree. why am i going to buy So much gold a month giving them all this money and then they do BS updates like this. i can play much better games for the money i spend on here

DeletedUser28050

I do not like it at all, it takes up more space, blocks my map it is not sleek at all. it would have been easier to but icons in same space as previous list was. looking like spell drop-down for example.that to me would be a sleeker look.

DeletedUser

I do not like it at all, it takes up more space, blocks my map it is not sleek at all. it would have been easier to but icons in same space as previous list was. looking like spell drop-down for example.that to me would be a sleeker look.

Would love a drop down menu. You could see the whole map when you wanted. Drop down menu with old place and look would be nice.

DeletedUser

advertisment gold just something benifit inno NOT players/customers

DeletedUser

I am having nothing but problems This new system SUCKs period point blank, I click on my alliance forum hit one tab after that I have to refresh the browser to access another tab WHY? Also as others have already said nothing new in the menu just changed the font and icon looks and moved it to the BOTTOM OF MY MAP again I ask WHY? The hole game even seems to run slower. And no it is not my server cause it did it to me at work and when I stopped at MCdonalds for lunch. All in all I hate this new setup

DeletedUser19260

I cba reading through 14 pages of posts so im just going to put in my 2 cents worth here.

I dont like the new menu it was better where it was before. Wish i could change it back:(

My biggest problem is that it takes me an age to log in ever since the update. Used to be no problem to login(10 sec tops) now it takes 10 mins every time i choose the world i want to play on. I play two worlds and i dont like the amount of time it takes me to log in to each.

As far as im concerned this update has been a total FAIL. Im disgusted with it.

DeletedUser6983

Inno is responsible for my death in approximatly 2 days if the system doesnt change. If it changes by then, at least i will die happy in 2 days :D