New Layout Feedback Thread

DeletedUser30490

i like it,But its too big when you center in a city you only see one half of the island you have to drag the map to center your city :/

DeletedUser

So it seems that everyone has the same opinion that the update sucks. I thought that when I first saw it but now after getting used to it with a few hours of gameplay, its not too bad.

Only major problems I have with the new layout of the menu is the totally in your face premium symbol. It should be at the end of the menu or something. And also for the iPad the update is terrible. The description of each button should just be written underneath without needing to hover over it.

Oh and am I the only one that misses the city overview button that used to be on the menu? It just feels weird now to use that little button on the top of the screen.

DeletedUser30490

oh and one more thing this updates giving the SIGM's a big headache im guessing

DeletedUser

The new menu takes too much space. Visually it is nice but it should be half the height it is now.

The change in the senate view was uncalled for. It is confusing for old players and the change served absolutely nothing.

The reservation tool is welcome but I still haven't seen it in the game.

DeletedUser

oh and one more thing this updates giving the SIGM's a big headache im guessing

Well...Technically when we applied to be a moderator we took on that responsibility so no complaining.. :p lol

DeletedUser30490

Well...Technically when we applied to be a moderator we took on that responsibility so no complaining.. :p lol

yes true :p
but cant these updates get released without causing so much of bugs?

and to stay on topic,
layouts not bad it dosent show you when theres a new post on the forum though

DeletedUser

Hi Richard

It look good, but I cannot see the whole page, for some reasonthe page is not downloading everything, the same thing is happening on my android. I am ot sure if it is because of the uograde? The features show up and the tool and menu bars show up, but the island does not show up, the age is just black where the island should be. What do you recommend?

DeletedUser

yes true :p
but cant these updates get released without causing so much of bugs?

and to stay on topic,
layouts not bad it dosent show you when theres a new post on the forum though

Depends some updates are testable on the Beta servers although some are secret and don't get many to test...

The forum icon should give you a little blue number icon to show you that you've got unread posts.

~ Lane

DeletedUser27700

It seems to work for me, just a little slower than the old one to update.

DeletedUser

Depends some updates are testable on the Beta servers although some are secret and don't get many to test...

The forum icon should give you a little blue number icon to show you that you've got unread posts.

~ Lane
i dont get the little blue number when theres a new post and i use google chrome.

DeletedUser30490

^^^^ yes this started now :p

anyways now as im Richard im commanding you laney to go for a hike ;)

DeletedUser

I prefer the old layout, myself, for the user interface. The new layout seems to take up more space on the screen than the original. And I've been told by other players who use a smaller screen that it makes it difficult for them to see everything.

The new myth unit... I went ahead and tried him out just to see if there was anything extra. And, the discovery is that the envoy is simply weak cannon fodder. I'm not sure why such a weak unit was placed as a myth unit, but then again, as someone else posted, they build quickly enough to be used against a weak CS attack.

DeletedUser30490

still I say it need to be re-done i mean to change the stats and all,
oh and is impersonation of a mod against the rules?
if so sorry richard just joking dont ban me now

DeletedUser

I can't play it anymore. I played it on my ps3 but now everytime I try to play it either freezes up my system or comes up with a javascript error and wont load. So glad I didn't spend any money on it. And to think I almost did.

DeletedUser30490

stop complaining every update comes with a bug,
these guys will fix them fast(I hope)

DeletedUser30490

Hang there for some time and theyll fix it,
if you think theres a bug post it on the 'Report a big' in the bugs section

DeletedUser

City Overview Button.... Where is this simple yet vital shortcut that once was? Also, I don't use premium, maybe in the future but not anytime soon, so I'm curious why there is a GIANT "Here Buy Gold" button in the middle of all this?

"COME ON, MAN!"