New Literature Section Moderator!

• Thread starter DeletedUser8396
  • Start date

DeletedUser8396

Hi all! I've been given the splendid opportunity to bring life to this section (or continue the life Pushty gave it). Many of you who frequent the Literature section know me from past writing competitions and from the works I've posted here. I am not, however, a very avid reader (I know...a bit of a contradiction :p).

I have some new competitions and activities planned for this section, as well as continuing past traditions as well. The Monthly Writing Competition will remain, as will the 'Guess the story' thread.

I have some pretty big shoes to fill here, but I'm sure you and I will figure out a way to make this section fulfilled in all it's glory.

Stay tuned,
A pebble

P.S. - Check out this thread and give me your feedback!!! - http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?50366-Literature-Section-Competition-Type-Ideas

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*looks up from invasion plans* WHAT!?!? CoD you said just yesterday the literary section was undefended and it was the prime time for the army to invade.
Now there is a new hero guarding it.

P.S. congrats pebs hopefully you will be as good as pushty

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8396

*looks up from invasion plans* WHAT!?!? CoD you said just yesterday the literary section was undefended and it was the prime time for the army to invade.

Thanks, I hope I can be a worthy mod to step in.

DeletedUser

Well all I see is threads started by you here so you are off to a good start lol.

DeletedUser

Congrats Pebs, you should be good in as the Literature mod.

DeletedUser33530

*throws table across the room* UGH!!! I will conquer this section mark my words! :supermad:

Congrats pebs pushty would be proud.

DeletedUser

*watches CoD throw table across room, calmly I pick it up, then throw it across room again* This forum is mine!!

Pushy would be proud.

DeletedUser8396

*throws table across the room* UGH!!! I will conquer this section mark my words! :supermad:

Congrats pebs pushty would be proud.

You cannot conquer the literature section! This section was my home before I became its ruler, so I know every nook and cranny! Every crevice you may try to crawl into, I will find and dig you out of! You will scream for salvation, for mercy! But there shall be none available. Your nonmods will cry at the very hand of my power and just as I am about to strike, you will find peace. A gentle peace that this war, although you lost, is now finally over...that you may rest.

:p

Thanks CoD

DeletedUser

You cannot conquer the literature section! This section was my home before I became its ruler, so I know every nook and cranny! Every crevice you may try to crawl into, I will find and dig you out of! You will scream for salvation, for mercy! But there shall be none available. Your nonmods will cry at the very hand of my power and just as I am about to strike, you will find peace. A gentle peace that this war, although you lost, is now finally over...that you may rest.

:p

Thanks CoD

Nothing can stop the Killer of hell, I shall conquer this place....and make you my first mod servant. CoD will lead the non-mods victoriously!!!

DeletedUser8396

Nothing can stop the Killer of hell, I shall conquer this place....and make you my first mod servant. CoD will lead the non-mods victoriously!!!

Well, beware...just like Thor I wield a weapon with no equal, the ban hammer :p

DeletedUser

Well, beware...just like Thor I wield a weapon with no equal, the ban hammer :p

*Eyes the hammer, then lifts majestic Scythe over head* The ban hammer holds no power over the hell slayer.

On a personal note, the literature section should be more livelier now.

DeletedUser

Well when Pushty left, things went low, now that we have someone's things should get going.