Announcement New Management

DeletedUser8396

Hey everyone!

This is your semi-friendly pebble person thingy, here. I will be taking over this section and start running things in hopes of getting some good, quality discussion in these parts again.

I'll start by TRYING to have a new paper/topic at least once every two weeks, perhaps in shorter intervals if I find abundant sources. With the introduction of religious topics, we all have new interesting ground to cover and discuss, among many other topics such as current events.

You may also make topics in this section, but each thread will be automatically unapproved until I can read through it, clear it, and ship it off to you all! Should you wish to make a DnD post, which I highly encourage, you have two options:

• Private Message me that you have created a topic that needs approval.
  • Private Message me the topic/post and I will post it on your behalf.
  • Or post it and wait for me to come across it and approve it.

The first two will be fastest, so preferably #1. If you opt for #3, simply be patient, I will come across it eventually.

If unapproved and ineligible to be debated on, I will message you directly as to why it did not receive approval.

One thing I would like to implement is formal debates. Between a team of two or more, users will face head to head on a topic of their choice that has been approved. It will be solely between those users, but a discussion thread will be made for viewers/readers where we can discuss points made and eventually vote on a winner.

In order to start a Formal Debate, one user needs to message me the names of the users which have agreed to the debate as well as the topic. I'll take it from there.

I may make a Challenge thread where users can challenge others to game-related or non-game-related debates.

I hope we can make this section lively again, but I'll need your help to do it! I'll try and get things started relatively soon.

See you on deck ;)

DeletedUser40768

Hey everyone!

This is your semi-friendly pebble person thingy, here. I

Ok this is starting to sound scary.

I'll start by TRYING to have a new paper/topic at least once every two weeks, perhaps in shorter intervals if I find abundant sources. With the introduction of religious topics, we all have new interesting ground to cover and discuss, among many other topics such as current events.

Nice :D

One thing I would like to implement is formal debates. Between a team of two or more, users will face head to head on a topic of their choice that has been approved. It will be solely between those users, but a discussion thread will be made for viewers/readers where we can discuss points made and eventually vote on a winner.

In order to start a Formal Debate, one user needs to message me the names of the users which have agreed to the debate as well as the topic. I'll take it from there.

I may make a Challenge thread where users can challenge others to game-related or non-game-related debates.

I hope we can make this section lively again, but I'll need your help to do it! I'll try and get things started relatively soon.

Ok so for religion debates it will be pebble, cheater and I vs. Skully, Zero Point and Benvolio. Or at least that was how it usually ended up in the lit section :p A challenge thread, that sounds like a lot of fun.

You need help, not to worry I will argue in all the threads you make to keep it lively. jk I will behave myself ;)

DeletedUser33530

Ok this is starting to sound scary.

Nice :D

Ok so for religion debates it will be pebble, cheater and I vs. Skully, Zero Point and Benvolio. Or at least that was how it usually ended up in the lit section :p A challenge thread, that sounds like a lot of fun.

You need help, not to worry I will argue in all the threads you make to keep it lively. jk I will behave myself ;)

Ewwwww gross why would I debate with pebble?

DeletedUser29066

Suggested topic: What is a pebble person thingy? Define semi-friendly. Is it dangerous? Should it be allowed to continue to exist or should it be euthanized? Does it like Pizza?

Discuss!

DeletedUser46838

New topic: Are mods doing enough for the Grepolis community?

DeletedUser33530

Suggested topic: What is a pebble person thingy? Define semi-friendly. Is it dangerous? Should it be allowed to continue to exist or should it be euthanized? Does it like Pizza?

Discuss!

you mispelled painfully executed

DeletedUser

Seconding the query as to if the pebble organism likes pizza. The answer shall help determine my position on it's potential euthanization.