New Merger

DeletedUser49069

OCGKSvW.png

DeletedUser49069

I was not in Sinope... Some here might have been... but we are a collection of the best peeps ive meet/played with in my 6 years of grep. From US, EN, GR and many more. Many here don't use gold. Including myself. But this post was for open discussion :)

DeletedUser

I have heard enough about sinope to be weary of a multi-alliance type of numbers game. Do what you need to do i guess.

DeletedUser49069

once... again... was not in Sinope nor care about it.... lol

So.. thoughts...???

DeletedUser

My thoughts; gotta do what you gotta do.

Can't play the way you want because of other alliances going for a win already? Grepo for ya

DeletedUser

Like i'm not one to try and say which type of play style is better, i respect your commitment to go for the win this early on, just wish people would of played the free for all game.

DeletedUser

have to agree with drum here, teams getting in bed with each other so early, leads to other teams following suit, makes the game a poor world (trust me I was there) but it has to be done if one wants to try and compete to win the world

I can imagine this happening all the time from now on, cuddling up to each other with the promise of a crappy crown, grepolis used to be a good fighting game,
now it is more who has the biggest gang

In defence to APEX and La fam, I do think most of the players are not over keen on the idea, but know to stand a chance it has to be done.
Nothing is set in stone at the moment in time watch this_____________________________ space

DeletedUser33512

have to agree with drum here, teams getting in bed with each other so early, leads to other teams following suit, makes the game a poor world (trust me I was there) but it has to be done if one wants to try and compete to win the world

I can imagine this happening all the time from now on, cuddling up to each other with the promise of a crappy crown, grepolis used to be a good fighting game,
now it is more who has the biggest gang

In defence to APEX and La fam, I do think most of the players are not over keen on the idea, but know to stand a chance it has to be done.
Nothing is set in stone at the moment in time watch this_____________________________ space

The world is too small for these kind of mergers.

DeletedUser

The world is too small for these kind of mergers.

I agree, but for any single alliance to believe they have a chance against the coming soon and breaking news pact

it has to be considered, they will become to strong.

I know no one wants to hear about sinope but it was and is the exact same situation, world was ruined right at the start with the promise of the crown, pact members with the coming soon group even changed there names

coming after
coming later
Coming Alpha
there was going to be a coming again (but couldn't manage it twice)

it was a joke but a good plan to guarantee the win.

edit like I said it is not agreed yet, just in talks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So Double, can The Order take on Coming Soon and Breaking News alone?

DeletedUser

It is rather ironic that a few years ago people with more than 1 pact were made fun of.

DeletedUser33512

So Double, can The Order take on Coming Soon and Breaking News alone?

Dude The Order will struggle against Disorder.

I agree, but for any single alliance to believe they have a chance against the coming soon and breaking news pact

it has to be considered, they will become to strong.

I know no one wants to hear about sinope but it was and is the exact same situation, world was ruined right at the start with the promise of the crown, pact members with the coming soon group even changed there names

That's EN for you, and their subdivisions. LOL

DeletedUser24285

I really hate to agree with others, I led an alliance that pacted with the Comings on Sinope and two other alliances followed suit. It was a terrible world with action for only a handful of player on the front-line. Now EN are doing the same again, forming a mega alliance and other alliances including the one I fight for, are being forced to do the same in order to compete.

Prepare for another re-run of WW1 !

DeletedUser

This one may play out a little more fluidly if things go the way I think they might, we shall see.