New Merger

DeletedUser

This one may play out a little more fluidly if things go the way I think they might, we shall see.

the only way it will, is for the two groups to get there groove on early and start fighting but that wont happen purely due to the number of flying beasties about.
the 1st siege we have been notified about performed by you guys last night, if the player had not back sniped and broke the siege on his own, it had 100+ mantis landing with in 10mins of you landing with wall of 0 no matter what troops you landed they would have been wiped, another event will be starting in 5 weeks

Sceptic Meg predicts the following
the 2 teams will just consume the smaller alliances around, eventually having a few alliances that will be promised a crown if they send resources to the wonders,
a few skirmishes on the edge of our oceans, between the 2 coalitions, city takes of the less actives going either way,

World wonders will come sooner than most worlds (providing numbers stay active) then it will be a simming fest to build the wonders, if as I predict (the comings group are alias players) they will get 4 wonders built 1st (really organised), then the other consortium will build one and hold it, (very patient bunch), there will be a few attempts to perform a wonder busts, comings leaders will become less active (as they have won in there eyes)
then eventually I will take a city on one of there wonder islands, the leaders in comings will fall out with leaders in breaking news then leave, making breaking news not get the 7 wonders crown.

Been there seen it very boring, only hope is numbers drop so low and world closes or inno invent some way that once 7 wonder crown is done the world closes, to stop the handing our crowns for fun, at least then there are no point in getting in bed with each other for the long term

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52054

La Famiglia and Apex :cool:

Thoughts

You never discussed Coming Soon and Breaking News Pact.

It would have made a great read

DeletedUser49069

Ill be clear for all

I was not in Sinope. Coming Soon has no dealings or connections to that world or that alliance. The name was picked because its a pun in numerous way.

Coming soon came here for one reason. To fight it out with the world. We originally came here with thoughts of no diplomacy. However it ended up that we started right beside Breaking News. I alliance full of old friends from past worlds. We clicked and now are our only pacts. There will be no other pacts now or till the end of this world. We came here to win... But most of all to have fun.

Making more than one pact does nothing but take the fun out of this game. A flaw i will not be making for my brothers and sisters in Coming Soon. We are here to kill :pro:

DeletedUser

So is it game over then in Dimale? Everyone just holding hands and playing sim city?

What ever happened to the olden days when all alliances just went for each other?

I hoped we could be playing in the world for at least 12 months before we get to a stage where its one alliance and their cronies v another alliance and their cronies.

These types of merges MAKE others follow suit.

DeletedUser38652

Do everybody complain about the game these days. Can't you just play without criticizing everything you see. Did you expect the game to be the same as for 3 years ago or what?

DeletedUser

Do everybody complain about the game these days. Can't you just play without criticizing everything you see. Did you expect the game to be the same as for 3 years ago or what?

I am actually enjoying this world and looking forward to see what happens, hopefully if head hunter is true to his word, it will be fun and full of fight,
I say bring it on:pro:

think I had just forgot my happy pills earlier

DeletedUser

Considering that almost without fail every change that has been enacted has been opposed by the most loyal player base yes, I feel like people have the right to be rather annoyed.

DeletedUser50592

our core is already solid... :pro:

but understand
If you were on Sinope, you would know that this fact is never true - there is always a leak, it's good that Erik and some others changed their nicks, but they can't change their MO (modus operandi), will be nice to kick your buts again...
Breaking news: Coming Soon MRA is already too late on the field, that will be shown in the next few months... :D

DeletedUser46251

Is this the same Comig Soon team from Sinope? I don't recognise any names, although i was only there for the start of the world.

DeletedUser49069

i have no clue

guess some peeps had the same name as us

DeletedUser

This server is pretty crappy I must say.

Demons - 285 cities in O45, next closest, Black List - 141

How long before Demons and BL merge?

DeletedUser38652

This server is pretty crappy I must say.

Demons - 285 cities in O45, next closest, Black List - 141

How long before Demons and BL merge?

Tomorrow. An alliance a day, keeps the wars away.

DeletedUser38652

Ah, that merge triggered another merge. Anteiku going to Necromancy. I'm done lol