DeletedUser

Drunken Pacifists:

First to 2 million points total
First to 20k points average
First to 250k ABP
First to 250k Total BP

Thrillology

Phrourach
The S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S are over, aren't they? They're just a disorganized heap now, and their leader abandoned them.

DeletedUser

Where's the milestone for most booze inbibed by an alliance, whilst still holding the core?

Thrillology

Phrourach
The person who destroyed that alliance should have no respect at all: that was mean, rude, and only something a jerk would do.

DeletedUser

The newest milestone will be the death of Shadow Guards

Drunken Pacifists are looking for one alliance to pact with. First come first serve. SoppeTheMushroom come and see me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18636

Drunken Pacifists are looking for one alliance to pact with. First come first serve. SoppeTheMushroom come and see me.

:pro:Let's take SG down I am in, malachi write to me and we will kill them!!! =)))

DeletedUser

Oh my beloved Malachi, I'm afraid you are too far away for us to be lovers, like you so gently want us to be. I am no good at distance relationships, so I'll have to make due with one of your sisters in your alliance instead.

And such a mighty alliance it is, having such a mature and adult spokesman as you to speak their cause. Us poor peasants are merely trembling when your mighty armies hits our shores in devastating waves of attack, leaving our lands plundered and ruined.

DeletedUser18636

... Promises not fulfilled, it's bad not to keep your word and the only excuse would be your opposite gender.
=) SG is #1 alliance... yeah... looks like you totally "broke" our spirit and "conquered" all our main cities

DeletedUser

When the mushroom and cardinal are done talking, perhaps we can get back to milestones.

Drunken Pacifists:

1. First to 500k Attack Battle Points
2. First to 250k Defense Battle Points
3. First to 500k AND 1M Battle Points total

DeletedUser

Apparently I'm not allowed to swear, so I won't. Mr. Mushroom, I will try not to hurt you.

DeletedUser

Someone has to teach you some basic manners kid. The discussion i had with you ended up in you spamming my inbox with bad words. Players like you should be in school instead of playing games, so you one day might grow up and have a chance in real life.

DeletedUser18636

Apparently I'm not allowed to swear, so I won't. Mr. Mushroom, I will try not to hurt you.

Oh my beloved buddy... =) Do you expect me to become as arrogant as you and degrade to verbal offenses with you?
Kid, I proved my superiority in the game, you on the contrary proved to be an immature noob incapable of accepting the defeat like a man should.

Ps: Oh... Malach, I think I remember you... were you that little "Mental" boy in our Catholic church, who liked to play with balls much more then any NBA or Champions League player ever did. (no sexual reference intended, if you believe this to be sexual this is only due to your own filthy imagination)

Kisses and Hugs,

Rome

Shadow Guards are the first one to reach 5 million point score, Good job us =)

Thrillology

Phrourach
I've been wanting to join Shadow Guards for months- I applied but it was a really long application and they didn't respond back. :p

Well, I reached pass the 25,000 city point milestone... 600 attack battle points and my defense battle points got me to rank 101 in the world for defense score! o-o

DeletedUser19440

You dont have this one listed, But I just recieved the "Island Overlord" Acheivment. I believe myself and my alliance is the first to achieve total control of a single island.

DeletedUser

What is the name of your alliance? I'll add it to the milestones.

DeletedUser

No, you are not. We have two members who had control of one island themselves months ago.