New Mod?

DeletedUser

Geez no mod amazing but at least the place isnt left unattended

DeletedUser

I might apply, I know what's happening anyway and techincally I ain't playing Omi anymore!

DeletedUser

hey Mod appointers... These are our current demands. If this is not fulfilled we will go on a spampage :p

1) Appoint a mod who plays in our world or atleast knows whats going on in our world.
2) He should be interactive with us.
3) as Rush said He should be cool about things and takes things lite :)

Any other demands please feel free to update

These are our demands :p

Lets the Haunting begin :D

Hi, I will try to live upto your expectations... but the 1st point cant happen ;) i have not played omnicorn.. :( but i will try to learn its history..:)
And i will keep a strict eye over things ;)...

DeletedUser

@Sasu,

if you browse through our threads you will learn most of the history of omicron, at least the ones that matter at a certain time. You can also notice the intensity of certain threads, which in my opinion is one hell of a read. I haven't seen drama like this since "one three hill" lol. But it is what it is and what makes this forum fun to read. Please let us know of your inputs mate.

DeletedUser

yeah i am doing it.. the first thing after being allotted this world i did was write a short intro and then am going through the threads to know more about the history.. the more i read the more i am becoming fascinated towards this world...

DeletedUser

This world is in my opinion definitely one of the most fun worlds, but that's because the whole world fighting one major war!