New Mod ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19042

lol I remember you were modding Thebes back I guess like a year ago, and you were handling a busy forum like this one :D lol Whatever mod that is placed in charge of this section will need to be online quite a bit :p Maybe we should be a democracy and vote for one :D

Yea. Good old days ;)
Back then I was indeed moderating Thebes, which at one time was the most active forum. :p
'was'

DeletedUser

Considering the hype of this world, maybe Baudin should be mod here. lol

DeletedUser46838

I have:

Popcorn
The drinks
Buffalo wings
Snacks
Pizza

Let's Partttaaayyy before a mod is assign man!

DeletedUser

"You always have something to say about the lemur. Just drop it. Its getting old." wow could people at least sign their reps and frankly lemur winds me up no end so I will insult him if it pleases me.

DeletedUser

Wow, Ive never seen so many mods play on one world.

Ive never seen so many players online ( atleast in a while ) 30 people are viewing this world :p

We want Lane !!!!!

DeletedUser46838

Wow, Ive never seen so many mods play on one world.

Ive never seen so many players online ( atleast in a while ) 30 people are viewing this world :p

We want Lane !!!!!

Apparently Rumor has been told that lane joined this morning under another IGN

DeletedUser

Am I the only one that wants Baudin to be moderator here? If any more, let's start a petition. lol
I really want a "purple mod". :p

DeletedUser19042

Baudin mods everywhere. He doesn't need to be assigned here to mod here. So no worries, he already is the moderator here. Same for lane with roaming rights (titan).

DeletedUser44027

thats being generous. Lane's great and all, but he takes his job too seriously. He's great at threadkills...

DeletedUser11886

So how much is he paying you guys to praise him? Or is he having you at gunpoint?

loljk

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.