Announcement New mod

DeletedUser51159

Welcome Person. Nice to have you here.

Would not be the worst idea in the world if you shared your gaming experiance, and what you can bring to the forum from a moderating standpoint.

~ Flo

DeletedUser

well I play on Taras and will play on EN86 and I don't know I can keep you zoo animals under control so I am therefore qualified.

DeletedUser

and can I just say I had no idea before you lot anyway so expecting insider information will dissapoint

DeletedUser19042

Neither are rubbish. Both have different styles of gameplay (it is a game setting after all) and it simply depends on which style you prefer.

Anyway, on topic:
What was the first world you played (and succesfully ended), person? You might have mentioned it somewhere before, but as you might know... I barely come here anymore ;)

DeletedUser

sorry I played and finished Katane and finished Rhammus as well

DeletedUser

keep in mind this place is for locals so hi but unoess you have a time share in-world dont expect much :p

DeletedUser

yeah but your skill in the game is not as good as your are at oppresing players. :)

DeletedUser

I don't see any other corrupt mods in this thread (there are no mirrors so I can't see myself)

DeletedUser31385

I don't see any other corrupt mods in this thread (there are no mirrors so I can't see myself)

Here's a mirror. :p

th