New Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser51423

Hello, I'm the new forum mod. If you have any questions feel free to ask. :)

DeletedUser41523

i am so delighted to know that is appointed a player who in external forum of carphi accused us without proof of boting

Don't forget spies on alliances she's in too. And she just happened to get the world filled with people she threw a bunch of shade at before hand. Gonna be some interesting modding I feel.

DeletedUser43011

Magik, grats on your appointment.

Don't let those above burst your bubble.

Last edited by a moderator:

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
Grats!
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

DeletedUser31385

Please follow the rules in this thread. Inappropriate and spam posts will be removed.

DeletedUser22399

I've probably got more reason than most of you to intensely dislike this choice for moderator on our forum but I do know that Mags has worked long and hard for this and i actually believe that she will do the absolute best she can. So can we all please leave her to do her job in semi peace - lets face it we are all going to try her patience in the other threads, and just wish her every success

DeletedUser52220

I've probably got more reason than most of you to intensely dislike this choice for moderator on our forum but I do know that Mags has worked long and hard for this and i actually believe that she will do the absolute best she can. So can we all please leave her to do her job in semi peace - lets face it we are all going to try her patience in the other threads, and just wish her every success

Soooooooooo, I've bitten my tongue on this for a couple of days now but I've gotta ask, what good reason would that be? What exactly did she ever do to you to make you intensely dislike this choice of forum mod? Is it because she didn't let you forcibly take her cities in Carphi when she was still an active member, more so than most? Is it just because she's friends with people, myself included, who aren't your biggest fans, guilty by association kinda thing? Or is it because you think she 'spied' after we left FB, and have put that out as a fact, when in truth that's not even the case. Please do let us know Cas/Calistrat/Nev'yn/Echo1.2 or whatever IGN you go by today, what Magick did to you to inspire you to have such good reason to intensely dislike her modding this forum (and yet be so reasonable and forgiving of it, just to soften the blow, as always).

DeletedUser52791

Soooooooooo, I've bitten my tongue on this for a couple of days now but I've gotta ask, what good reason would that be? What exactly did she ever do to you to make you intensely dislike this choice of forum mod? Is it because she didn't let you forcibly take her cities in Carphi when she was still an active member, more so than most? Is it just because she's friends with people, myself included, who aren't your biggest fans, guilty by association kinda thing? Or is it because you think she 'spied' after we left FB, and have put that out as a fact, when in truth that's not even the case. Please do let us know Cas/Calistrat/Nev'yn/Echo1.2 or whatever IGN you go by today, what Magick did to you to inspire you to have such good reason to intensely dislike her modding this forum (and yet be so reasonable and forgiving of it, just to soften the blow, as always).

One Like for you and your words :)
Maybe magick was one of my enemies on Carphi , but if she do her job good. She allow to be forum Mod and I would never be so rude to her !
And AliOoops enter with miknel this new world plz, we're missing you :rolleyes:

DeletedUser52791

That desperate to lose more cities?
You got ONE city from me and I wanna have it back. You are a great challenge!

P.S.: Sry, bc of my bad city name at the end , but I needed some free VM Days ;)

DeletedUser52220

You got ONE city from me and I wanna have it back. You are a great challenge!

P.S.: Sry, bc of my bad city name at the end , but I needed some free VM Days ;)

Hang on he didn't take your city, I did, but I also lost one to you guys too so I wasn't gonna go there!

Status
Not open for further replies.