Announcement New Moderator

DeletedUser

Hello guys.

I'm your new mod. I like to let you all do your own thing as long as you behave. Do that, and we'll get along just fine ;)

Chris

DeletedUser

Something tells me you won't be getting much trouble. =/

DeletedUser19042

Welcome chrss...

Just to inform you, we have had a lot of mods already...lol...
We sometimes even bet how long one will last.
So, good luck!!!

RTS

DeletedUser

Welcome chrss...

Just to inform you, we have had a lot of mods already...lol...
We sometimes even bet how long one will last.
So, good luck!!!

RTS

Well I'll be around until Theta closes, just wait and see ;)

DeletedUser19042

I hope so...:)

I play Thete since it started and I have known about 8-11 mods...lol

DeletedUser

....that's 4 mods. Oh, and 'ello Chris, 'bout time you poked your head in. Did no one tell you? :D

DeletedUser19042

lol, yea could be...Exagerated a bit ;)

But the last 3 were in the last year and a half

DeletedUser

I believe Theta's been open for about a year and a half.

DeletedUser19042

No,...I think it goes 2 years in November? :)

Ok, anyways, there have been 3 mods in less than a year..
Now happy? lol...you guys making it difficult for me.

DeletedUser

Well..Hello Chris! :)

Have fun guys..Chris isn't as nice as he seems.. :p

DeletedUser19042

lol, not really...Theta is getting boring the last weeks. I almost don't login anymore...

DeletedUser19042

wazzzaaaahhh...my favourite mod!!!!
Welcome Auntie sapphie!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Hello there Jorisva :)

I don't suppose you have a paper you could publish on the history of Theta? I'd love to know all the Juicy Details :)

DeletedUser14492

Welcome! Bit late for a new mod, not much goes on here now days :)

Any Theta history papar would be subjective because it would be written through the lens of the person writing it... since everyone is in different alliances, with different views and experiences I doubt you would receive more than a one sided summary.

If you have specific questions, I am sure folk will be happy to try and answer them though :)

I have been here for 2 years now but Theta was already well under way when I arrived... I suspect it is probably closer to 2.5 years old or more.

Ev

DeletedUser19042

Hello there Jorisva :)

I don't suppose you have a paper you could publish on the history of Theta? I'd love to know all the Juicy Details :)

haha, no...I could do that on Pella. But again, Theta has a way to difficult way of playing. Reporters can't handle it. lol
In Theta just so much happens (or used to happen) that we can't follow everything. You'll see...

Welcome! Bit late for a new mod, not much goes on here now days :)

Any Theta history papar would be subjective because it would be written through the lens of the person writing it... since everyone is in different alliances, with different views and experiences I doubt you would receive more than a one sided summary.

If you have specific questions, I am sure folk will be happy to try and answer them though :)

I have been here for 2 years now but Theta was already well under way when I arrived... I suspect it is probably closer to 2.5 years old or more.

Ev

2 years and 4 months if I'm correct. I joined the first day. So I mainly know everything that happened. Not in details though...

Last edited by a moderator: