Announcement New Moderator

• Thread starter DeletedUser22940
  • Start date

DeletedUser3613

Noobiness and epicness do sometimes go hand in hand :)

I miss you all guys, may even have to come back one day ........

Until then i will just highjack saints thread every now and then with my awesome wit

DeletedUser22940

You would like that, huh, joris?

Dazz is welcome here at any time :)

DeletedUser

TC said j/k at the end of his post... he was playing nice. Look at the forum over the past couple of days. Our new, very friendly but very over analyzing mod has turned our fun and entertaining forum into a new chat room for other mods. Our humor and banter has been replaced with SILENCE. No worries though I have a solution. You mods start a chat room on skype and moderate that. Let the forums be a little bit. But I say that with the utmost respect. Last time spookytooth spoke his mind two days worth of posts were deleted. :pro:

DeletedUser

I would. :D ~smirks~

We already have one :eek:

It wasn't Saint who killed the forum. it was other people not following the rules.
you jest of course ? this forum was full of life this new dude comes along acting like a traffic warden and they die over night,and some how he was not the reason for it ? take off the rose tinted glasses,Oh feel free to red rep me again as i really couldn't care less about rep :)

DeletedUser39847

It wasn't Saint who killed the forum. it was other people not following the rules.

So much debate about this....Do you ever think that banter is the life of the forums? But when banter is stomped out as it's not 100% on topic the forums die as people don't want the headache....as a wise man once said when something interesting happens the topic is resumed.

DeletedUser

^^^Truth

Forums should be allowed to evolve naturally

Forcing us into 'free discussion' rooms is like herding cattle and I dont feel like being herded.

I want to be FREEEE!

DeletedUser22940

Yes, I am a tyrant.
Oh you poor forum goers how could you possibly deal with my rule of madness?
I give you all credit

PS - there is a difference between banter and absolutely meaningless nonsense. Banter I do not mind. Banter that does not break the rules of course (ban discussion, etc...)

DeletedUser

I think you need to go back to Forum Mod school. I will even start a collection for you and we will pay your way through ;)

DeletedUser19042

lol...you guys have no idea.

Will give you an example.
I mod Thebes. and I am MUCH more strict than Saint. Yet, these forums have a LOT of new posts daily. So it doesn't depend on the mod. Given that this is an older world...But saint has nothing to do with it's inactivity.

DeletedUser39847

PS - there is a difference between banter and absolutely meaningless nonsense. Banter I do not mind. Banter that does not break the rules of course (ban discussion, etc...)

True but your modding style lets the older players have banter even if it veers off-topic a little as it usually corrects itself. So for that i appreciate your presence in the Gela forum.

lol...you guys have no idea.

Will give you an example.
I mod Thebes. and I am MUCH more strict than Saint. Yet, these forums have a LOT of new posts daily. So it doesn't depend on the mod. Given that this is an older world...But saint has nothing to do with it's inactivity.

What do we have no idea of?

You always contradict yourself :D:D

DeletedUser

At least you are living up to the forums opinion of you with that post ;) School is where you go to learn the difference between what is negative for the forum so you can delete it and what is banter but out of respect. You log on twice a week and delete anything that makes you think whoever is your boss will give you a smack on the wrist. But in all reality we all are just having fun. So I will end this chat and send you a whole boatload of Xanax and hope it helps. If not then feel free to continue killing the forum. Thats your choice but we had a good thing going. If you notice the only person who disagrees with me is Jorsiva and he is a nice enough guy but sucks in game so lives to protect his forum buddies. You gave him power... Now deal with the consequences. Have you every heard of "Little man syndrome?" Well Jorsiva went to the DR. with a problem and they named it after him ;)

DeletedUser

At least you are living up to the forums opinion of you with that post ;) School is where you go to learn the difference between what is negative for the forum so you can delete it and what is banter but out of respect. You log on twice a week and delete anything that makes you think whoever is your boss will give you a smack on the wrist. But in all reality we all are just having fun. So I will end this chat and send you a whole boatload of Xanax and hope it helps. If not then feel free to continue killing the forum. Thats your choice but we had a good thing going. If you notice the only person who disagrees with me is Jorsiva and he is a nice enough guy but sucks in game so lives to protect his forum buddies. You gave him power... Now deal with the consequences. Have you every heard of "Little man syndrome?" Well Jorsiva went to the DR. with a problem and they named it after him ;)

Twice a week is fine if you only mod old worlds where nobody posts... If you're modding a newie you need to be on every waking hour. =/

DeletedUser6156

If you have a problem with how a moderator moderates then use the appropriate way to communicate this issue (pm Baudin Toolan) rather than complaining on the forum. All that does is create negativity.

Twice a week is fine if you only mod old worlds where nobody posts... If you're modding a newie you need to be on every waking hour. =/

Twice a week is not fine, evidently your standards are lower than ours.