Announcement New Moderator

• Thread starter DeletedUser22940
  • Start date

DeletedUser39847

rather than complaining on the forum. All that does is create negativity.

I'm not singling anyone out as mods follow a guideline and i know this is waaay off topic even by my standards :D

but this is not always true if it is an open discussion thread on "How" modding is done rather than "this person does this and that"

Would it not be a way to get feedback and maybe restore a little enjoyment to the forums rather than getting infractions when you speak your mind.

DeletedUser22940

Swarren - I think you are right.

I would like to take such time to invite anyone here to PM me with any suggestions on how to improve these forums.

DeletedUser39847

Swarren - I think you are right.

I would like to take such time to invite anyone here to PM me with any suggestions on how to improve these forums.

Thank you saint i will do ...not today as it is my sons christening/baptism so the wife is giving me evil eyes for being on the computer :D:D

DeletedUser23986

2 warrens together, more than a coincidence.

Twice a week is not fine, evidently your standards are lower than ours.
Unfortunately, old worlds don't even receive 5posts in 2 weeks, so maybe its fine :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3613

I wish my missus played grepo :( that way i could sneak to the pub on op nights :p ooooosh

DeletedUser39847

I wish my missus played grepo :( that way i could sneak to the pub on op nights :p ooooosh

:D:D she's only annoyed she can't attack and take my juicy cities due to shared connection....yes snowy i've seen you eyeing them up :eek:

DeletedUser

Why would it? They are husband and wife. :)

Thank you for clearing that one up... Don't know why people think its dodgy having similar names

Ah when we play we can spill the beans on what yer really like and tell it like it is when ye "exaggerated" things... makes for interesting reading

:D:D she's only annoyed she can't attack and take my juicy cities due to shared connection....yes snowy i've seen you eyeing them up :eek:

There smelly cities you dont do any cleanig mine are better.. the ones on the same island as mine could really use a cleaning up I can really smell them..

DeletedUser

So I have heard from multiple people that mods get unlimited gold... Is that true and if so why does jorsiva still stink so bad? I mean simmers can become giants with means like that.... Can A mod answer me truthfully please.

DeletedUser

So I have heard from multiple people that mods get unlimited gold... Is that true and if so why does jorsiva still stink so bad? I mean simmers can become giants with means like that.... Can A mod answer me truthfully please.

Your source is incorrect, greenolive. Moderators do NOT get unlimited gold. This has been brought up several times and answered truthfully each time.

- Lane

DeletedUser

ahh okay thanks Lane always feels more reassuring when I get answered by a smurf ;)

DeletedUser

I third it :) And mods, why you spamming? Leave it to the professionals, we don't want you to get hurt :D

DeletedUser19042

I don't like you.
Your source is incorrect, greenolive. Moderators do NOT get unlimited gold. This has been brought up several times and answered truthfully each time.

- Lane
Wait..What? We don't get unlimited gold? :eek:
I'm outta here. :p

Joris would still be terrible. :x
Meanie. You are just jealous I got that vote :cool:
I also second that. ;)
Take off your blue coat and step outside. We'll see who wins. ~smirks~

Pfft, I've been spamming InnoGames forums since 2008!

Fail...grepo only exists since 2009 and that was a german testserver on which you weren't. ;)