New MRA? CCCP?

DeletedUser11886

CCCP Has 2 Academies In The 2nd Day of The Game that Are CCCP-Tonitrus Bellators And CCCP Academy Amazingly They only Have 8077 Points and 19 Members And Also Have A Academy Bigger Then Them! Their Academy CCCP Academy With 12404 Points And 34 Cities Is BIGGER Then Their Main Alliance! In Their Tiny #43 Ranked Alliance they Admitted being An MRA.
This Was In Their Profile.
WE ARE PART OF THE CCCP EMPIRE WHICH WILL RULE OVER THIS WORLD AND WILL HAVE ALL BOWING AT OUR FEET
How Weird is This?
Post your Opinions here.

DeletedUser345

To be fair I gave you a top 12 discussion thread for things like this.

DeletedUser

CCCP started with academy so they could pick out their better members for normal later, quite clever if i dont say so myself, then they aren't an MRA

I have two CCCPs on my island with me, they are very friendly :)

DeletedUser

CCCP Academy is essentially SPARTAN EMPIRE from Omicron. Defiled Forest rimmed virtually all of their cities worth taking and have farmed the rest. They only supported each other in 2 ocassions, 1st being their top player at the time who was being farmed so much he couldn't grow, the other when i was rimming Belaay(one of their leaders), most of the support arriving hours too late. Back on topic tho...... Unless they learned their lesson from Omicron, i feel bad for everyone who joined their alliance not knowing the prior history of the two leaders.

Aicy

Strategos
Also CCCP is the USSR in Russian, the Soviet Union... So that just adds to it's oddity.

DeletedUser

Looks like we have another MRA should be rank 1 in the MRA list the winner is Elysium 1,2,3,4,5..... Need I say more.

DeletedUser

Looks like we have another MRA should be rank 1 in the MRA list the winner is Elysium 1,2,3,4,5..... Need I say more.

No Hogs of Destiny or This is Sparta are either rank 1, in the MRA list.