New Naji Premade - Here we go Again !

DeletedUser33530

apply-cold-water-to-the-burned-area.jpeg

DeletedUser43325

Recruiting "your" members to fight "their leader".. what are you even talking about? I believe your head is so filled with your own disillusioned grandeur that you are becoming senile. The fact stands, that you are a poor (at best) grepo player as an individual and you rely on others to fight your battles while you spout off about your own "greatness." You hide inside your safe zones never actually engaging in real fighting. Have you ever even cracked a top 100 in abp? Hell, have you even cracked the top 500? No serious grepo players will ever respect you (in fact most despise you) because they know what we all knew back as members of Permanent Ban, that you're just a mouth. Nothing else. Your smooth talking won't be able to save out when real players start up right next door to you when the server opens. You best believe I'm one of them.

DeletedUser48423

Grepo taught me exactly how to behave with your " type " of loosers, exactly like this:

816505ae03.jpg

exactly how I ignored you when you sent me that arrogant msg asking about my last premade.

exactly how I ignored you when you sent that pathetic msg to my members asking to join you to fight their leader lol.

Now go back to your circus, you are not welcomed here :)

People going to hate on you because they know your good don't let him get to you :)

DeletedUser48423

Recruiting "your" members to fight "their leader".. what are you even talking about? I believe your head is so filled with your own disillusioned grandeur that you are becoming senile. The fact stands, that you are a poor (at best) grepo player as an individual and you rely on others to fight your battles while you spout off about your own "greatness." You hide inside your safe zones never actually engaging in real fighting. Have you ever even cracked a top 100 in abp? Hell, have you even cracked the top 500? No serious grepo players will ever respect you (in fact most despise you) because they know what we all knew back as members of Permanent Ban, that you're just a mouth. Nothing else. Your smooth talking won't be able to save out when real players start up right next door to you when the server opens. You best believe I'm one of them.

You talking all this why don't you let me see some of your stats in grepolis :) I will also be joining next world so may I wish you luck

DeletedUser49197

You talking all this why don't you let me see some of your stats in grepolis :) I will also be joining next world so may I wish you luck
lol, that guy is founder of the #1 alliance in Taras, you get your facts straight

DeletedUser20415

Lol I love it when I get under people skin by doing nothing .... truth tickle them :D

Keep it coming, you are giving us a nice clowning services on skype.

for your ignorance I was top 10 BP, which is a place u will never reach lol

DeletedUser27128

Yep, he will really need luck to fight a person with these stats... :eek:

I see a huge war coming... :p

DeletedUser22252

Naji...when will you find some enemy I don't know!
As Flux said,I'll grab some popcorn and observe Naji-Miknel word fight....:eek:

DeletedUser37679

Hello everyone,

just wanted to say hello to you...in case there is still one place available and Naji accepts I would also like to join. Perhaps would be nice to start again after a long break.

DeletedUser

Dang, didn't know there was such contempt between Naji and Mik. :eek:.

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
Well this makes for one interesting read, those who know me know i am a fighter and always if i stay for long period of time end up in top 100 of every world i have been in and always top bps, im currently playing in olynthus top 10 for abps and rank 50th in world yes i started 6 weeks after world started so on the rim, but i usually start in the core marathon farsala taras to name a few, oly is a dying world nearing its end so im looking to the next and deciding whither to join a bunch of guys who i know whither there good or not as i have played in many worlds for past 5 years and know who is good and who isnt, both miknel and naji are good so come on if your wanting a pissing contest why dont you just go into new world and play against each other, then whoever wins can then have bragging rights...:pro:

DeletedUser

i don't care if you all don't like me but if I happen to be here when this world starts I'll kick your butts ....!

DeletedUser

i still remember last time when you all talk on skype but not paY attention to the forum. you are all so far up your back passages that you forget those who just wnat to play a game, Still some I remember as good friends... Bend, Gunner etc see you there....