New Naji Premade - Here we go Again !

DeletedUser6812

Wow, this is going to be fun :rolleyes:

Another premade full of forum warriors love the founders and then lined up against them all the other forum warriors who hate them.

Btw can anyone tell me what happened in Katane? I kind of missed that world but heard Krpty would of build the WW's for 3rd world in a row but got internally betrayed. Drop me a mail

Ill be joining but will be with some old friends, lets see how many people make it onto my Naughty list and get rimmed.

DeletedUser45100

this sounds fun. atleast it was last time :p wonder if the noob Flux gonna be playing :rolleyes:

DeletedUser45100

Wow, this is going to be fun :rolleyes:

Another premade full of forum warriors love the founders and then lined up against them all the other forum warriors who hate them.

Btw can anyone tell me what happened in Katane? I kind of missed that world but heard Krpty would of build the WW's for 3rd world in a row but got internally betrayed. Drop me a mail

Ill be joining but will be with some old friends, lets see how many people make it onto my Naughty list and get rimmed.

Krypty just fell apart, we merged with Misfits (we beinf Unwritten Symphony) and won it. even if ppl didnt start quiting in there I honestly doubt Krpyts would have won Katane.
it simply wasnt ment to be won by Diane of SimCity and her crew

DeletedUser41563

Wow, so many names in here I know....BWAHHHHHHH. I dont get all this premade stuff...If you dont have a core group of players to start a world with then why bother..lol. Happy New Year all u crazy folks I have fought with and fought against. May your app ring well into the night, unless you dont have an app, and in that case you are boned!

DeletedUser28226

Looking to join the new world, played for a while not looking for leadership.

DeletedUser54607

Looking to join a pre-made I use to join world's and wing it but it seems nowadays one must join a good organized pre-made to survive I have played sin
ce 2013 many world's revolt and conquer and won a world with the RimJobs if you would have me I would make a very active and loyal teammate.
Thank ou

Ryann16

Strategos
Looking to join a pre-made I use to join world's and wing it but it seems nowadays one must join a good organized pre-made to survive I have played sin
ce 2013 many world's revolt and conquer and won a world with the RimJobs if you would have me I would make a very active and loyal teammate.
Thank ou
Hey mate, this is a VERY OLD thread. Naji and this alliance ended up getting crushed and Naji quit due to a "heart condition".