New Naji Premade - Here we go Again !

DeletedUser

Hey Naji,any news from tetra and/or his goat:D?

If you want I can drop weirdo a mail to check here,but you know he is weird,lol
Good luck and regards,Hell House;)

P.S. Glad to see good old Aaron here:D

DeletedUser44966

Hey, are you potentially still recruiting? If so, please add me on skype: alex.bradykin, I'd love to chat.

Thanks

DeletedUser43178

Nice to see you, too! As far as I know, tetra is in. I miss weirdo. He was cooler than the other side of the pillow (as Stuart Scott used to say. May he rest in peace).

DeletedUser16429

Nice to see you, too! As far as I know, tetra is in. I miss weirdo. He was cooler than the other side of the pillow (as Stuart Scott used to say. May he rest in peace).

They have wifi in jail???:supermad::supermad::supermad:

RIP Stuart

DeletedUser38277

It would be nice to play without the "sister alliances" for once.

Amen to that.Hope CAP will be at least 150 :))))))))))) Hey Milos.Naji i will join if Milos will be founder :)He is nice-YOU DICTATOR :p:p

I did not saw chubby on the list...........

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20415

I can bet that 60% will fall off in first 6 months :p

(finger) :p

Naji, I'd love to join! Maby you remember me from Katane tho.... (that .......) .
I wloud be interested in postions like: - Diplomat
- Recruter
- Council

If I could, plz send me a PM as I'd have to say some more things.
I don't play any world active A. T. M. tho....

You need to submit an application, where did you play before ? what were your best stats ? since when you play ? do you have skype ? describe your online time (better submit it privately)
Why do you wish to apply to our premade ? and what do you think you can add to our group ?

any info about start a new world ? :p

Were waiting for inno ...

Still accepting members ? I'd like to join .

You need to submit an application, where did you play before ? what were your best stats ? since when you play ? do you have skype ? describe your online time (better submit it privately)
Why do you wish to apply to our premade ? and what do you think you can add to our group ?

It would be nice to play without the "sister alliances" for once.
I took your email from ss, but did not had the chance to contact you mate, can I count on you ?

Yeah Goat F came back, if you can drop a mail to weirdo I will be thankful, same offer goes to you as well

Hey, are you potentially still recruiting? If so, please add me on skype: alex.bradykin, I'd love to chat.

Thanks

Amen to that.Hope CAP will be at least 150 :))))))))))) Hey Milos.Naji i will join if Milos will be founder :)He is nice-YOU DICTATOR :p:p

I did not saw chubby on the list...........
You Madam are a B.

DeletedUser22252

any idea when will this server start?
I'm done with Taras so I'm kinda bored..:)

DeletedUser22252

yea,Katane will finish soon....more and more ghosts every day

DeletedUser43178

They have wifi in jail???:supermad::supermad::supermad:

RIP Stuart

Hahaha! If I were the real Aaron Hernandez, I'd be in bed every night by 10 p.m. and played out my 8 figure contract. Not run around killin' people.

And yeah, Stuart Scott was great!

DeletedUser41652

Anyone got any Idea when this world should be Announced? Waiting around for paint to dry.
This needs to hurry up. Need one last server to finish of my grepo time. Then am out of here.

DeletedUser27128

Baudin/Richard will make a thread when it comes.

Roughly estimate it to be about 1 month, I think a new event comes at that time, and we all know when Inno releases worlds these days.

DeletedUser20415

we need to stupid worlds closed, and I need to start a new petition for Richard ... again ... -.-