New Naji Premade - Here we go Again !

DeletedUser

Hello Naji,

May I join?

PS: Please log on skype if you would like to know who I am.

Best Regards,

Nyzi.

DeletedUser49000

Hey mate,

Wouldn't mind joining, currently ranked 15th in Taras, highest average and 40th attacker.

Been in and out of the game since 2012, a few of the already members such as Jenny, flux, Raul Madrid etc can vouch for me,

Cheers,
Vern

DeletedUser30111

Naji, I'm hurt you didn't mention our exploits in Apollo in your intro.
Can I join and be founder and never really play and just mess with you when you make big decisions? :p

DeletedUser

Screw it sign me up Naji. Not sure I'll be around when the world starts, but if I am count me in.

Varun

Strategos
Well, Makro talked me into this one so here we go.

Been playing since en1 so yeah, I have been around for long. A balanced player - not too offensive and neither too offensive. Someone who always has enough troops for an attack and defense simultaneously.

As for character, well, you know me from the forums right? :)

I believe these details should suffice.

As for leadership, I am open to any and all positions. I have created and lead alliances on several worlds but left them after they reached around rank 30-60 (too less time on my hands).

DeletedUser20415

Been playing since en1 so yeah, I have been around for long. A balanced player - not too offensive and neither too offensive. Someone who always has enough troops for an attack and defense simultaneously.

As for leadership, I am open to any and all positions. I have created and lead alliances on several worlds but left them after they reached around rank 30-60 (too less time on my hands).

I love when I get mods in my squad, then everyone else will be 100% sure we are cheating while your covering it up for us when we crush them :)

DeletedUser20415

I love when I get mods in my squad, then everyone else will be 100% sure we are cheating while your covering it up for us when we crush them :)

DeletedUser20415

Naji, I'm hurt you didn't mention our exploits in Apollo in your intro.
Can I join and be founder and never really play and just mess with you when you make big decisions? :p

how rude of me, i am gonna edit the introduction lol

and for ur question .... no

DeletedUser20415

Hey mate,

Wouldn't mind joining, currently ranked 15th in Taras, highest average and 40th attacker.

Been in and out of the game since 2012, a few of the already members such as Jenny, flux, Raul Madrid etc can vouch for me,

Cheers,
Vern

Lets see what you got :)

DeletedUser8078

Naji, for the second time you haven't got me on the list..lol