New Naji Premade - Here we go Again !

Varun

Strategos
Sorry to burst your bubble but I am not a mod, Naji. Just a guy with a cool title won in a Lit Comp.

DeletedUser49927

Count me in.I've got 4 years of grepo experience,a lot of free time to play grepo,and the will to finaly end a world.

DeletedUser22252

what did I miss.....just looked on players list and I saw ICyber there??? Don't have anything against him,on counter but since when are Naji and ICy compatible...:eek:

DeletedUser49927

I would like to join,I've sent you all the info you should need over the mail,if you need more just respond to me.
Cheers.

DeletedUser49197

Sent PM few days ago... no response, he probably hasn't been on for a while.

DeletedUser42393

Tbh, I don't really know Naji that much except from when I played Appo

DeletedUser20415

All Forum Pms have been answered.
Naji, you better add him to the list!! otherwise he will get Fluxon to do things to your camel!! Hahahaha

And of course I am going to add Aphy to the list. I also made some basic clear view on the leading staff but its not final.

what did I miss.....just looked on players list and I saw ICyber there??? Don't have anything against him,on counter but since when are Naji and ICy compatible...:eek:

Cyby look more mature now, I am sure he will behave

Why does everyone love Naji whats his history?

Mainly coz I have a huge alergy on BS

because we love his camel

My camels love you too

Of all of the ridiculous statements I've seen on the externals, this is #1

Speaking of shiiit .... you are a joke mate ...

Lol you being on the externals is ridiculous statement period ;)
your getting + rep for that

DeletedUser43325

I'm a joke? Really? Naji all you have ever done is ride the coat-tails of better leaders, hide behind better players, and quit every time things got the slightest bit difficult for you. You're a child. I can't wait until Digi and his crew starts directly on top of this alliance (which is what is going to happen, for those of you that don't know yet) and just absolutely ruins you before the first month of the server is over.

DeletedUser20415

I'm a joke? Really? Naji all you have ever done is ride the coat-tails of better leaders, hide behind better players, and quit every time things got the slightest bit difficult for you. You're a child. I can't wait until Digi and his crew starts directly on top of this alliance (which is what is going to happen, for those of you that don't know yet) and just absolutely ruins you before the first month of the server is over.

Grepo taught me exactly how to behave with your " type " of loosers, exactly like this:

816505ae03.jpg

exactly how I ignored you when you sent me that arrogant msg asking about my last premade.

exactly how I ignored you when you sent that pathetic msg to my members asking to join you to fight their leader lol.

Now go back to your circus, you are not welcomed here :)