New Naji Premade - Here we go Again !

DeletedUser43442

Hey,no matter who wins the argument they are both getting a plus rep from me.Havent had this much fun since Naji broke a pact with Snoop in Lindos :)

DeletedUser20415

I miss snoopy, adasko I registered your name in the list my friend and I see oscar is still trolling !

DeletedUser43178

Things I look for in an alliance.

1.) Alliance names that start with "The".
2.) Alliance members who use skype rather than forum.
3.) Naji in leadership.

These are all things that I make sure any alliance I am in does not contain. For they are a recipe for failure. I'll join when I find something suitable.

Things I look for when attacking:

1) Players named "Oliver."
2) Alliance members of players associating with "Oliver."
3) Anyone Naji tells me to.

:)

DeletedUser8078

Wow...a bit of heat and well before the Server has even started...could this be the World to join?

Will certainly be interesting to see the Roster and look forward to seeing what Settings this next New World has to offer. ;)

oskarghost96

Phrourach
Wow...a bit of heat and well before the Server has even started...could this be the World to join?

Will certainly be interesting to see the Roster and look forward to seeing what Settings this next New World has to offer. ;)

It's probably revolt. Our roster is so unknown, even it's members don't know it :p Let's hope for the best though

Last edited:

DeletedUser20415

Next world is gonna be revolt, I can say we have over 34 player so far, but they are increasing everyday, think we will settle somewhere between 60 player