New Naji Premade - Here we go Again !

DeletedUser19024

Next world is gonna be revolt, I can say we have over 34 player so far, but they are increasing everyday, think we will settle somewhere between 60 player

Well I think I don't need to introduced my self.It is pleasure Naji to be here but it will be rely hard for me to play.
I am buying new house('s at other country) and I (well all my family are involve) will spent a loot of time for that.Moving at the sea area (probably at the island) and searching multiple houses will be hard-damn hard.
Some 12-15 houses must be found, (all family from me and my wife + two friends and their family) and to found houses at same area will be lifetime task. And I am the only one from my family who will search the most, but two friends will search also. So 3 of us will search this probably to the end of this year.

More interesting is to change alliance since you know I play with my dear friends since October 2010.It is also challenge laddie to play with so much great players.
Privilege is to play under your dictatorship :p hahaha
And one thing my friend.I try so many times to play revolt and I never end the world,never.Conquest is my first grepo world and I still like it.
So everything is open brother...
Glad to see you again brother

DeletedUser

Well I think I don't need to introduced my self.It is pleasure Naji to be here but it will be rely hard for me to play.
I am buying new house('s at other country) and I (well all my family are involve) will spent a loot of time for that.Moving at the sea area (probably at the island) and searching multiple houses will be hard-damn hard.
Some 12-15 houses must be found, (all family from me and my wife + two friends and their family) and to found houses at same area will be lifetime task. And I am the only one from my family who will search the most, but two friends will search also. So 3 of us will search this probably to the end of this year.

More interesting is to change alliance since you know I play with my dear friends since October 2010.It is also challenge laddie to play with so much great players.
Privilege is to play under your dictatorship :p hahaha
And one thing my friend.I try so many times to play revolt and I never end the world,never.Conquest is my first grepo world and I still like it.
So everything is open brother...
Glad to see you again brother

old faces :D

DeletedUser22252

man...you came back,that means either you still don't have girlfriend either you found one and she already left you..:)
As you know I'm on Taras now and I'm planning to see the end of it but will start with you,that server won't be open at least 3-4 or more months

DeletedUser20415

next squad update in 5 days, I should start digging in my skype contacts :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hey I am interested in joining. I fit the criteria (i.e. I think grepo is more important than family, friends and a job).

DeletedUser14937

lets say i wanted to come out of retirement for a few months? :p would emperor naji accept my visa request to enter his magical realm?

DeletedUser43442

lets say i wanted to come out of retirement for a few months? :p would emperor naji accept my visa request to enter his magical realm?

Lol,a voice from the past.Why do i have a feeling this was an irony?Also,you asking to enter his magical realm sounds kinda (beep) :)

DeletedUser20415

Hard to resist that old camel love of yours Naji

None can resist my charm <3

You know I kinda miss ur amazing skills specialized in annoying everyone around.

Lol,a voice from the past.Why do i have a feeling this was an irony?Also,you asking to enter his magical realm sounds kinda (beep) :)

So your saying we should let him in ? :eek: