New Naji Premade - Here we go Again !

DeletedUser

oli you gonna start an alliance and go toe to toe against naji's premade? If so im in.
Don't know that I'd do that but the indication is that I've just made an enemy so I might be interested in talking to others...
I love how everyone gets so committed to this. it's like walking into a bikers bar and picking the biggest ugliest one there...

DeletedUser29225

Recruiting "your" members to fight "their leader".. what are you even talking about? I believe your head is so filled with your own disillusioned grandeur that you are becoming senile. The fact stands, that you are a poor (at best) grepo player as an individual and you rely on others to fight your battles while you spout off about your own "greatness." You hide inside your safe zones never actually engaging in real fighting. Have you ever even cracked a top 100 in abp? Hell, have you even cracked the top 500? No serious grepo players will ever respect you (in fact most despise you) because they know what we all knew back as members of Permanent Ban, that you're just a mouth. Nothing else. Your smooth talking won't be able to save out when real players start up right next door to you when the server opens. You best believe I'm one of them.

Man where was I when this fun was being had? Looks like I could have thrown a few stones in with you.

oli you gonna start an alliance and go toe to toe against naji's premade? If so im in.
You know I have never been apart of a premade. I think if you joined me, that would count as a premade. I certainly have faced worse odds at the beginning of a world and ended up a pretty princess at the end. How about you Naji?

DeletedUser22252

i still remember last time when you all talk on skype but not paY attention to the forum. you are all so far up your back passages that you forget those who just wnat to play a game, Still some I remember as good friends... Bend, Gunner etc see you there....

Sand,my man..;)
Hope we'll play together again

DeletedUser

i still remember last time when you all talk on skype but not paY attention to the forum. you are all so far up your back passages that you forget those who just wnat to play a game, Still some I remember as good friends... Bend, Gunner etc see you there....
Hey sand :). Look forward to seeing you on the server mate whether as friends or enemies :)

DeletedUser41523

Naji vs Miknel? id say mik...by a VERY SMALL margin.

Never seen Naji play or lead, heard mixed reviews but mostly positive.

Seen Miknel in action, so i'd second your view there Rock. Plus I know a lot of that crew Mik's talking about it might be the dream team. But it might get thinned down as some of that dream team is on that speed 4/3 US world.

Oh well it'll be worth watching, that's for sure. Good luck to everyone. :)

DeletedUser

hey guys thanks for the kind words. will look forward to seeing you there. But thinking it will not be as allies as Naj is not happy with me right now

DeletedUser

I'm not a big fan of Miknel nor the fact that he sucks lol but I will put my money down on Miknel, never seen Naji and from the looks of it. Miknel seems to be right, you will most likely not be doing most of the fighting. Especially with 400 members already.

DeletedUser

I'm not a big fan of Miknel nor the fact that he sucks lol but I will put my money down on Miknel, never seen Naji and from the looks of it. Miknel seems to be right, you will most likely not be doing most of the fighting. Especially with 400 members already.
**Sigh**showing your absolute Ignorance again.
Mik and Naji are both top notch players and leaders. Naji led PG/PM(given that was an inherited alliance) and Unwritten Symphony. Believe he was a top 20 or so fighter on both of those servers and the same on Corinth as well.

Obviously Mik is leading the Envenom and has lead other successful alliances. He floats in the same range as far as fighters go most of the servers I have seen him play as well.

I'm sure both of them have had a farcry more success leading and as fighters than you have in your great grepo career from which I gather consist of constantly getting rimmed and running away on servers.

DeletedUser24139

Been a long while.....

interested.....leadership too

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey, would be interested in joining the next conquest world with you. Just got back from an extended retirement as well. I wish I could show you stats but all the worlds I was in are long gone. All I can say is I was top 50 back in Alpha. One of the first people to swap over to this game. I didn't know the meta game, I helped create it. My alliance went on to win Alpha after I had to leave (speed 1 world lasted forever and school became too much). I was a council member there and a leader on a top 5 alliance in a later world. I am using Abdera as a warmup to see if I remember, and I'm already rank 2000 after starting 2 weeks late. Not even out of BP yet. Let me know if you have any other questions.

DeletedUser24139

I do not remember you as in the winning alliance. TW-Shadow ended up winning....weren't you in MAP?