New Naji Premade - Here we go Again !

DeletedUser

Please everyone, lets have no drama server for once. Whatever pisses you off, leave it at the front desk. Thats what kills the fun. Just post anything that comes on your mind (I will be deleting useless posts massively).

Are you kidding lol ? I mean this about naji :D

*Adasko*

Phrourach
Today, 10:10
Richard
World Carphi is now open, see you on the battlefields!

DeletedUser10962

Never seen Naji play or lead, heard mixed reviews but mostly positive.

Seen Miknel in action, so i'd second your view there Rock. Plus I know a lot of that crew Mik's talking about it might be the dream team. But it might get thinned down as some of that dream team is on that speed 4/3 US world.

Oh well it'll be worth watching, that's for sure. Good luck to everyone. :)

It wasn't close Najis crew got smoked. They lasted 3 months.

oh........i wonder how long u and rest of crew will stay in this new world?

3 months, who had 3 months in the pool?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20415

little puppies bark only when wolfs are not around ... making fun of a premade that fell apart cause of medical issues with their founder say a lot of who you are

(forgot to say they were number 1 in everything wiping the floor with everyone before their founder got heart issues )

DeletedUser22708

Not a very good premade if the founder was the only thing preventing it from falling apart. That being said, I did make fun of the premade but not about your medical issues so don't take it too personal my dear Naji.

Murt did a good job salvaging what was left though, so props to him.

DeletedUser

little puppies bark only when wolfs are not around ... making fun of a premade that fell apart cause of medical issues with their founder say a lot of who you are

(forgot to say they were number 1 in everything wiping the floor with everyone before their founder got heart issues )

Right. "Medical issues". Somehow those medical issues emerged when FB sieged one of the cities, on the very same night? Seriously? Did FB hurt your dear feelings that much that it would cause you "alleged" heart issues? I'm not for one to point out the obvious, but is sure is fishy! Get real, most of the players in UL were a bunch of simmers, weekend players, and noobs overall. Less than 10 players were noteworthy and the rest were garbage and quitters. Now, if you really had heart issues, I'm sorry to hear that, but one can claim anything on the internet without holding any real value, just saying.

I remember when you trash talked itsoliver and the rest for holding a grudge on you, but it makes sense now, you have a habit of jumping ship when things turn slightly ugly.

We did okay overall, fighting SSICK BZC and Anonymous and all their five thousand academies, and with all the flyers ruining the game, we still made some gains here and there.

But yeah, UL sucked. We had a guy *cough* adasko *cough* sending 2-3 CSs 10 hours away for an urgent internal/repo. We should've sent him to the Oceans 90 noobs alliance :D

DeletedUser43325

I think I like this guy. Minor edit, it was 3 of your cities.

DeletedUser

I think I like this guy. Minor edit, it was 3 of your cities.

If I remember right, it was the siege on Markden by Djdom (kongming). Naji came online saw the siege and ordered everyone to send fliers, not realizing that everyone was low on fliers as all were used up by another siege, he decided to make that announcement that very night, 2-3 hours after failing to break the siege that he had heart issues. Coincidence? I think not. Funny and moronically? People actually believed him.

But yeah, Naji sucked, and so did UL. Only players worthy of respect in there are Murt, Lejla, mowee, ald0rn, alex (gannicus), and Loria, great players, solid teammates. The rest? We had people like Rump.. What more needs to be said? lol.

DeletedUser43325

Another minor edit - it was my siege, but dom admittedly did most the leg work.

DeletedUser16633

If im not wrong UL are still there and fighting Syn for their Ww Islands.

DeletedUser

Another minor edit - it was my siege, but dom admittedly did most the leg work.

Err, right :D
Dom catted him everyday, I remember him crying about it, to the point of almost quitting lol.

If im not wrong UL are still there and fighting Syn for their Ww Islands.

Not UL, the Skeleton Crew, this is Murt's work, not Naji's. Murt deserves all the credit for salvaging that broken ship.

DeletedUser20415

if your not an idiot, you would have known I had that problem about 40 days before any of that bull you said happened ... fotns even made a post about it ... but heh you know people by their origine ... somehow the dna never change

DeletedUser

if your not an idiot, you would have known I had that problem about 40 days before any of that bull you said happened ... fotns even made a post about it ... but heh you know people by their origine ... somehow the dna never change

Funny, you accuse someone of being an idiot when you spell like an idiot. ~Epic win.

You came in the council chatroom and claimed having heart issues when FB repoed Cryptic Death, since you sent him in as a spy. That exact day seeing your ploy foil is the day you activated VM. (Don't make me post your conversations, your dirty laundry is too smelly for me too handle). Hint: For someone who shares too much details about his personal life, such as your girlfriend troubles or your crappy Volvo, you'd think people would see through your poo, right? Right?!?

Again, you decided to quit after Miknel took that city, I guess the shame was too much to handle hum? Well, no need to point fingers, you did the same in Katane and most of the worlds you played in. I asked around, even your closest BFFs (such as Raul or Mic) don't believe your typical excuses that you come up with every world.

Had you actually admitted of screwing up, you'd save your silly reputation instead of tarnishing it further with your silly excuses, hey, at least I'd respect you for owning up to it.

Ya'll gonna throw down next world?

I'm looking forward for it. Seems that many old timers are coming back, should be fun!

if i made a post about it, it is gospel.

Shhhhhh. Saying that may actually make him believe it.