New Nu Milestones

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15121

I do not want to ruin this post so I will simply say that I understand most people can not relate to greatness.

Where is a site where I can check these facts?

DeletedUser345

I do not want to ruin this post so I will simply say that I understand most people can not relate to greatness.

Where is a site where I can check these facts?

Well you can see troy.boy achievements and he got his 5th attacker of the day before yours check the dates, looter of the day look at JayBog or mAsTeRiTys milestones, i personally checked all milestones posted.

DeletedUser345

Updated as best i could...

Jay do you want to be known from now on as Shadows Fall or your new name?

DeletedUser17088

This thread seems to have stopped since april, i will gladly update this thread providing evidence is given to me

DeletedUser17088

Well can i have some milestones please?

I will happily update this thread provided you give me the evidence, i don't have time to look for it myself :)

DeletedUser345

This thread seems to have stopped since april, i will gladly update this thread providing evidence is given to me

Yeah sorry i actually have a saved update on my computer i ran out of space and was going to get equi to clear the thread so i could do a second post but never got round to it, then i just sotra stopped all together. If anyone else wants to take it up then feel free... just ask me for the save.

DeletedUser

Here is a new Milestone for you...

First alliance to lose 5 members thanks to the update
First alliance to lose 10 members thanks to the update
First alliance to lose 20 members thanks to the update

Status
Not open for further replies.