New player in this world...need to join alliance

DeletedUser

I am a new player in this world and has a clean reputation starting in this world. I need to join any alliance that is near my city in Kappa in ocean 63. If any alliance is nearby, please sent me message in-game or here after my comments.

However, anyone who answers underneath must not include anything or any statements that say that I am a "noobs". This particular type of word or so-called "kindness" is a disgusting, insulting, rude, and deliberately harassing my oppurtunities to play this world. Anyone commenting below must NOT add this word to the sentences or whatever you say will be deleted instantly so don't try to do that. Either way, if you do, your player user will be listed under the enemy tab in the enemies list in the alliance tab's category.

You are WARNED about this if you comment on me as an "noob". BEWARE THE CONSEQUENCES!!!!!!!.

I am not saying again - I AM NOT A "NOOB" IN THIS GAME SO PLEASE STOP SAYING I AM ONE OF AN AWFUL PERSON AT ALL TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

calm down no one has even posted anything, take a chill pill.

P.S. I stalk you through worlds...

P.P.S. I don't think my post will be deleted you can't delete my post.

DeletedUser

Please tell me which alliance to join with. I son't care if you go off topic here but tell me which alliance is the best.:(:):p:D:heh::cool::pro:

DeletedUser12858

Check the alliance rankings in your ocean, there pick a nice alliance to join.
That's my best advice ;)

DeletedUser

I already told you a good way to find an alliance on the other 5 threads you mad -_-

NOOB!

DeletedUser

"Noob" is not a insulting word. Here's what it means:

N-Non
O-Orthodox
O-Oriental
B-Bear

and you're on of them!!! hahaha kiddin', lol

DeletedUser

well it can b found offensive it you mean it that way

DeletedUser15926

dude what ocena are u in plus Constant are taking members wonna join