New player in World Alpha. Need help finding alliance.

DeletedUser

I once played in world beta but some jerks kept nagging at me so I decided to come over to Alpha world in a clean reputation. I am in poor need of an alliance. Can anyone help?

Here is a quick info.
1. I am in Ocean 91.
2. I like history because there are famous ppl in it and you go to places long ago.
3. I like literature and books because I want to read what characters are doing in them.
4. I am smart and intelligent.
5. I like listening to news (ex. tv, radio, etc)

If any alliance is in Ocean 91 or near me, please ask me to join them. If any alliance are stuck in trying to find me in Ocean 91, I am on an enormous island with a circluar-shapelike dormant volcano (I can't tell what it looks like at most so please believe what I think it is).

DeletedUser

well your gonna need to make a good quick apperance. If you join Public enemy number 1 HOD "you'll proably get an invite" EOW possibly if your strong enough. SAP not sure GP not sure. the other 4 in the top 5 proably not eclipse maybe if you meet the reqirements
EIT not sure. zodiac possibly if you make them feel like you will be a good addition TGO? last invite was about 2 weeks ago invites are rare but its also very organized. I myself am in it. These are just the top 12

DeletedUser

well your gonna need to make a good quick apperance. If you join Public enemy number 1 HOD "you'll proably get an invite" EOW possibly if your strong enough. SAP not sure GP not sure. the other 4 in the top 5 proably not eclipse maybe if you meet the reqirements
EIT not sure. zodiac possibly if you make them feel like you will be a good addition TGO? last invite was about 2 weeks ago invites are rare but its also very organized. I myself am in it. These are just the top 12

Diplomatically saying, maybe you're right on it. But would you tell me what some of the code words up there mean? I've not seen any in my life and they're confusing me.

DeletedUser

oops eow=elite olympic warriors tgo= the gemmni order and hod= hogs of destiny