New player in World...Needs any alliance to join with

DeletedUser

I am a new player in this world and I need to join any alliance that is near my city which is in ocean 72. If any alliance has anyone near my city, please sent me a message or on here. Either way, I will get the message here or in-game.

Clean reputation and aWarning
Also, since this is a new world, I am having a clean reputation and I will not allow anyone to do the following to me in this world or in this thread or I will not leave you to a cheerful relaxation at all. The following is a list of things that I will not let anyone on here in the thread to do or in-game or else you're on my enemy list in-game. You are WARNED on this and will know I will not take no more insults or my feelings are going to explode outwards.

Warning: Any comment on this thread following my questions that say anything close to the word or so-called "noobs" will be deleted immediately.

DeletedUser

1) Wait for BP to end
2) Find the Top 12 in your ocean
3) Look up their BP ranking.
4) Join the alliance in the top 12 with the best BP ranking with less than 50 players...

By the way, you are a noob.

Also, you cannot "Delete Immediately" as you are not a mod...

That would be Z-Grade's job.

DeletedUser

I know that...but I was just kidding about the deleting stuff. I like what you wrote but it makes no sense at all. What is BP or whatever it is? Also, I don't like it but for the hundredth time being, I am no "noob" at all. If anymore of it or your messages, I'm definitely ignoring you at all times.
Thanks but no thanks.

FOR THE HUNDREDTH TIME, I AM NOT A "NOOB" AT ALL SO STOP CALLING ME THAT EVERYTIME

DeletedUser

BP stands for two things.

1) Wait for BP to end
2) Find the Top 12 in your ocean
3) Look up their BP ranking.
4) Join the alliance in the top 12 with the best BP ranking with less than 50 players...

At point 1, jarpenguin is referring to beginners protection.

At point 3 and 4 he is referring to battle points. The points you get for killing other players units.

DeletedUser13936

look man everyone is called a noob from time to time i have been called a noob loads of time its something you learn to live with a don't complain about. and also noob means newbie and newbie means new player its not that big of an insult .

some advice: focus on troops first and join the alliance Domination

DeletedUser

look man everyone is called a noob from time to time i have been called a noob loads of time its something you learn to live with a don't complain about. and also noob means newbie and newbie means new player its not that big of an insult .

some advice: focus on troops first and join the alliance Domination

None of you know the exact definition, do you? In dictionary form, "noob" actually means that people consider you as you are trying to be the best but then you are an awful person. I know that you had it once but I've got tons of it and it hurts horribly. Still, I need to get to an alliance now. Building takes time in my city and the production rates are low and dumpsy. It takes long to get my troops in this area...that's why I asked for any alliance advice. But take what you want to talk. Any advice is fine with me but the main point is any alliance to join

DeletedUser

I am a new player in this world and I need to join any alliance that is near my city which is in ocean 72. If any alliance has anyone near my city, please sent me a message or on here. Either way, I will get the message here or in-game.

Clean reputation and aWarning
Also, since this is a new world, I am having a clean reputation and I will not allow anyone to do the following to me in this world or in this thread or I will not leave you to a cheerful relaxation at all. The following is a list of things that I will not let anyone on here in the thread to do or in-game or else you're on my enemy list in-game. You are WARNED on this and will know I will not take no more insults or my feelings are going to explode outwards.

Warning: Any comment on this thread following my questions that say anything close to the word or so-called "noobs" will be deleted immediately.

You do know we've got a Wiki Page which people have put alot of time into.. ?

Maybe you should check it out, seeing as though you don't know what '' BP '' was, I'd hate to realize you didn't even know what a '' CS '' Is.

~ V

DeletedUser

I know that we have a wiki page but it doesn't clearify about anything we are doing or saying in the forum all. Also, the rules are not all updated to the current year by the team yet so the fact about "noob" is all but left out of it.

DeletedUser

None of you know the exact definition, do you? In dictionary form, "noob" actually means that people consider you as you are trying to be the best but then you are an awful person.

I hate to break it to you...

But... *sniff* noob is not in the dictionary ;(

Okay...

And gibbo is correct that point 1 stands for Beginner Protection and the other points stand for Battle Points...

By the way, you are noob.

DeletedUser6029

Well, let me just add, that the only alliance you will get invited to with such an attitude is an MRA :s
And let me state that you are not only a noob, but your a noob with a chip.

DeletedUser

Noob Definition
World English Dictionary
noob (nuːb)

— n
slang another word for newbie Also written: n00b

Newbie Definition
new·bie  /ˈnubi, ˈnyu‐/ Show Spelled
[noo-bee, nyoo‐] Show IPA

–noun
a newcomer or novice, esp. an inexperienced user of the Internet or of computers in general.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
1965–70, Americanism ; perh. newb(orn) + -ie

I believe this should prove your definitions wrong.

Back on topic: Get bigger, farm a lot attack and grow then contact the local leading allaince. Perhaps you get in perhaps you don't

DeletedUser

Noob Definition
World English Dictionary
noob (nuːb)

— n
slang another word for newbie Also written: n00b

Newbie Definition
new·bie  /ˈnubi, ˈnyu‐/ Show Spelled
[noo-bee, nyoo‐] Show IPA

–noun
a newcomer or novice, esp. an inexperienced user of the Internet or of computers in general.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
1965–70, Americanism ; perh. newb(orn) + -ie

I believe this should prove your definitions wrong.

Back on topic: Get bigger, farm a lot attack and grow then contact the local leading allaince. Perhaps you get in perhaps you don't

This is a WARNING do not question parkview's knowledge... You have been WARNED so do not call him a noob again... WARNING

DeletedUser

This is a WARNING do not question parkview's knowledge... You have been WARNED so do not call him a noob again... WARNING

Are you actually giving me a warning or mocking parkview? Also it isn't knowledge if it is wrong

DeletedUser

Completely Off-Topic: Surly from the D&D section you must have noticed that after several posts I have placed that I don't readily recognize sarcasm

DeletedUser

how do i leave an alliance?
im in an alliance that is inactive
i am new to this particular game but as its like many others ive found ive already past my alliance leader that started before me
im looking for an active alliance
that uses chat
but cant find an option to leave the current one
thanks
wildlive

DeletedUser

go to your alliance page on the left, once you enter look up top in the middle and click properties. Hit leave/delete and immediately if you have any invites you will see from who. Choose the alliance you want and hit the check. hope that helps and hope you find an alliance you are happy in. KB

DeletedUser

I just registered and I search for a alliance in the 27 ocean :) I'm very active player.Used to play grepolis before (not a newbie)