New player learning the game

DeletedUser

I just started about a month ago on my first world, olynthus. I am currently learning how to play from EVICTION NOTICE. Hopefully I'll have a nice long grepolis career, and hello to everyone on the forums.

DeletedUser

Hello and welcome to the forums!

EN is teaching you? Wow! If it's the same group I played against in the past, I'm surprised. :p But seriously..good luck! :)

DeletedUser44426

Hello and welcome to the forums!

EN is teaching you? Wow! If it's the same group I played against in the past, I'm surprised. :p But seriously..good luck! :)

It Isnt the real EN, its a copy cat group.

DeletedUser

Well for a copy cat I say we're pretty good, if anyone was watching 025, we already took down an alliance twice as big as us, that alliance had no organization, and at this point we dominate 025, we just have to keep building it up a bit before we leave though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44426

Ocean 25? Your far from the core. I would very surprised to see you guys make it there.

DeletedUser

I'm okay with being away from the core, it means we can't get destroyed by all the alliances that have been there since the world started.

DeletedUser

by the way, which oceans are even part of the core, I would look for them myself but I'm too lazy

DeletedUser

in that case, there's only 2 or 3 oceans between us and the core

DeletedUser

Well for a copy cat I say we're pretty good, if anyone was watching 025, we already took down an alliance twice as big as us, that alliance had no organization, and at this point we dominate 025, we just have to keep building it up a bit before we leave though.

Its not hard to dominate o25, there's practically ghost towns at 10k waiting to be conquered from experienced players who have quit. Hprfully your copy cat group teaches you how to play well. They'll never be like EN though.

DeletedUser

I admit o25 wasn't hard, but where are these 10,000 point ghost towns, I want some for myself