new player seeking help and an alliance

DeletedUser14397

hi there guys, ive just started play and in my 4days of playing i now know i need help and advice, would love it i someone would take me under there wing and help me out. thanks for ur time wooly84.

DeletedUser

hi there guys, ive just started play and in my 4days of playing i now know i need help and advice, would love it i someone would take me under there wing and help me out. thanks for ur time wooly84.

I will help you and teach you everything you need mate.

DeletedUser

Join my Alliance

I'm new in Alpha too and am in need of alliance with other players. What alliance are you?

Here is what I am:

I am smart and intelligent,too. Like I said, I like history.

So...what alliance are you?

DeletedUser

You can join my academy and one day work your way up to the mother alliance.

DeletedUser

You can join my academy and one day work your way up to the mother alliance.

I'd like to join your academy. Please acknowledge that my city is in ocean 91. It may be far from your alliance, but would you care to expand your alliance to 0cean 91? It is too far for me to go to either ocean 13, 14 or 15.
Your sincerely,
Parkview2404

DeletedUser

Zodiac is nice to we are spreadd out in several oceans but organized

DeletedUser

Zodiac is nice to we are spreadd out in several oceans but organized

Like which ocean? I'd like to know where you are. I'm lonely and I need to join any alliance. If you have vacancies, I can fill them in.

DeletedUser

let me check while zodiac has its own limits and you need to give them a grammer correct message. i got a lucky hit getting into tgo since i used to be in castor now zodiac. as for ocean i believe we have a few players in 91 check grepo maps

DeletedUser

I don't know which side of sea 91 your talking about. Mine is random - sea 91. Others I don't know to get to. See if one member of yours is near my city.

DeletedUser

I'm new in Alpha too and am in need of alliance with other players. What alliance are you?

Here is what I am:

I am smart and intelligent,too. Like I said, I like history.

So...what alliance are you?

I apologise for not replying for so long, I had not noticed that you had replied. Nevertheless our Alliance name is "England", and we are quite a great Alliance and not for some idiotic reason we are great for communication and organisation and things no other Alliance not even the "Vikings" have. So I think that you and everyone else should join and or merge into our Alliance.

DeletedUser

I joined a week ago with England Alliance, mate. but nice anyway.