New Player

• Thread starter DeletedUser17950
  • Start date

DeletedUser17950

Hi, I am a new player looking for an alliance that is willing to help me grow. I find I am strruggling for resources.
I am in Ocean 35 and will be logging in daily to the game. I am already growing quickly. I have just left an alliance that did nothing to help me dispite putting requests in there forum. So if anyone does read this, I open to offers.
I will be looking towards the higher alliances, because I intend to be here long term.

Martimax.

DeletedUser

Hi, I am a new player looking for an alliance that is willing to help me grow. I find I am strruggling for resources.
I am in Ocean 35 and will be logging in daily to the game. I am already growing quickly. I have just left an alliance that did nothing to help me dispite putting requests in there forum. So if anyone does read this, I open to offers.
I will be looking towards the higher alliances, because I intend to be here long term.

Martimax.

hi friend
im say welcome to grepolis game..
im in ocean 34

DeletedUser

all I have to say is you landed in a great place MP and Spidy are two of the best leaders I have seen and are both top class players, learn from them what you can.

DeletedUser

I hope you haven't joined AX.

EDIT: Just checked, you have :D