new players wanted

DeletedUser

The Senate and the People of Rome.
Senatus Populusque Romanus

look for us under S.P.Q.R.

new to the game need a hand come join us.

DeletedUser

There seem's to be a spqr on every world of every game, why cant people be more original?

Anyway good luck.

DeletedUser

There seem's to be a spqr on every world of every game, why cant people be more original?

Anyway good luck.

cuz they think Romans are kwel? :rolleyes: :p personally i ussualy make up my own names of allainces or some out of the myths that aren't regurly used

DeletedUser

cuz they think Romans are kwel? :rolleyes: :p personally i ussualy make up my own names of allainces or some out of the myths that aren't regurly used

romans are qewl is the were on a roman game, not a greek one ;)

DeletedUser

romans are qewl is the were on a roman game, not a greek one ;)

true i love their legionair appearence :p and i know lot about history ^^

Romans did invade Greece on later terms tho but its true more adjusting would be lets say taking the Persians

DeletedUser

Romans, the source of all evil... that's where corruption was invented , history is more than their glorious battles.

darkdragonfinal.jpg

DeletedUser

Romans, the source of all evil... that's where corruption was invented , history is more than their glorious battles.

Not nessecary though Corruption is older then the Romans it existed since the beginning of the first civs their was a lot of corruption indeed

BUT you can not see them as evil because they had an ideal none the less they were a republic at first tho a sloppy one but they were among the first where the voice of the people counted(not 100% ofc)

Senatus Populusque Romanus
meaning
The senate and the people of Rome

wich has to count in a good way eh