New Premade

DeletedUser7176

i think we should form a new premade. this premade will be tailor fit to take full advantage of the new system of play that Inno has slowly forced us into.
i want all defensive players. we will almost never attack an active player. Why should we? All members will be totally committed to the idea that we are not on the first world to win it. nope our goal is to get 100+ cities by WW time. Then we will sell resources to get gold. We do this for two worlds selling WW to the highest bidder. around the third-fourth world we take our hundreds of thousands in gold if not millions and buy us a crown and win.

If someone attacks we just turtle up. everyone should have 100-200 biremes in each city. we will take inactives and colonize. All land troops will be multi use such as hops/chariots. Some flyers of course from our favor farms. and to bust sieges if someone does get in on one of our core mems.
We let one person go in and send links to get as many as possible on the same island. we repeat till we are all in. Every island will be a fortress with all spots filled by active people. Alarms are essential. Skype is essential. cell phones with numbers logged very desirable. ability to spend gold like crazy-- awesome.
If a city is taken no problem we just make it extremely expensive and with the bps we can build two more cities.
we make naps with everyone. we are not fighting so why not. we even let others pact with us. They will be our sacrificial lambs and serve as a distraction. Most players will always go after the easy cities so they will always go after the lambs. we can support with our multitudes of defense forces and get more cities with the bps. The little nooby alliances around us we will insulate ourselves with will love us. the rim is the best for this alliance. too many hard core players try for the hub .

believe it or not this IS most likely the recipe for a winning alliance.

names -- Gold Slots-- N it 2 Winit-- your choice. sign up below. :)

DeletedUser39822

I understand this is mostly satire but the concept is not too far off of what is being employed by most of the failing alliances in Emporion.

DeletedUser7176

they are only failing if you play to win. They may look at it as a success. What i have outlined above is a way to make maximum advantage the way the game is set up currently. most alliances only go half way with this plan. That creates a disaster. As far as i know this takes full advantage of almost every gimmick that is employed in varying degrees by many of those alliances. Somebody with no shame will take this recipe and put it in practice. If i did it i would have to change my name. i do that most of the time now because i consider the crown a badge of shame. I remember wanting one so bad. since then i have seen tons of player shuffled in and out and get the crown. I even did it once i am ashamed to admit. I did not even play in the alliance. That is why you see crown holders that still attack you with swordsmen. lol This used to be my addiction. now i doubt i will play another world. if i do it will be as a spoiler like i outlined here. Then we sit on skype and laugh at all the misguided players trying to win the old fashioned way.

DeletedUser39822

I couldn't agree with you more regarding the Crown......I had posted in an earlier thread that I used to be wary of players that had a crown but now I just laugh at them.