New Rebound System???

DeletedUser49099

Just wanted Admin to answer what this new system is and what it consist of? Is it a new expansion method other than Conquest or Revolt?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Rebound system? I've not heard anything about anything new by that name, especially not a new type of city take over system. Could you elaborate?

DeletedUser31931

It was recently mentioned by one of the developers. I was curious as well, seemed like it might have been a slip of the tongue, where a secret was accidentally released.

DeletedUser49099

I will send a screen shot. Noticed it on one of the other servers.

DeletedUser44867

I am not aware if this is the answer, but personal interpretation of the message.
The actual posting says "Σύστημα: Νέο σύστημα κατάκτησης (εξέγερση)" which vaguely translates to "New system of conquest (revolt)"

I think this might mean that the greek servers are going to be the next to test out the domination system, with revolt, following NL, DK, and HU which started out domination worlds the last new world expansion.

I can't be sure if that is actually what was meant or not though, just my interpretation

DeletedUser49099

I am not aware if this is the answer, but personal interpretation of the message.
The actual posting says "Σύστημα: Νέο σύστημα κατάκτησης (εξέγερση)" which vaguely translates to "New system of conquest (revolt)"

I think this might mean that the greek servers are going to be the next to test out the domination system, with revolt, following NL, DK, and HU which started out domination worlds the last new world expansion.

I can't be sure if that is actually what was meant or not though, just my interpretation
Thanks. My first thought that it was a misinterpretation in the Translation. However, I just wanted to be sure it meant revolt and wasn't a new feature. Yeah, and this server is under the new endgame.