new reports format makes BP earned unreadable

Zarun-

Strategos
cvHnmAO.jpg

No BP gain shown. :(

DeletedUser31385

No scroll or anything? hm... Looks like the BP image blocked it out.

Zarun-

Strategos
Do you have Quack Tools active?

Yes but that's not the problem.

Look at this one.

qjiw2Wb.jpg

Seems to occur only when there is a large stack of information in the report - like resources gained pictures and "revolt stirred up" line.

If it is quack tools that's pushing it down in the first report then they need to fix it anyway. That would mean it's also affecting the hundreds of other QT users.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure I've read something about it being a collision with QT. But that takes it out of Innogames hands since they are not responsible for external Tools such as Quack or DIO. You will have to contact him about it, but i think he should already be on it.

DeletedUser50935

Yes but that's not the problem.

Look at this one.

qjiw2Wb.jpg

Seems to occur only when there is a large stack of information in the report - like resources gained pictures and "revolt stirred up" line.

If it is quack tools that's pushing it down in the first report then they need to fix it anyway. That would mean it's also affecting the hundreds of other QT users.

That report is proof QoQ kill their own troops... Now you can no longer deny it...

Zarun-

Strategos
That report is proof QoQ kill their own troops... Now you can no longer deny it...

It's getting sad how deep EN is digging for this kind of stuff. They can't beat us on the battlefield so they try to do it with propaganda lol.

But hey, here:

5z7UMzM.jpg

qguw6PO.jpg

Nothing to deny here lol.

Last edited:

DeletedUser50935

Oh, sorry... The fact you blanked it out made it a little suspicious...

DeletedUser42857

Its down to Quack tools that inserts the cost of lost units.

As a temporary fix until quack fixes it, if you use stylebot plugin for chrome or opera add following to the css

Code:
div.battle_points span {
    display: none;
}

That will remove the text bit and make it visible, like so

5ZxeTDa.png