new rules flaw, dont flame here please

• Thread starter DeletedUser5757
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have a question for you guys?
I have noticed that Potter45 was banned, was that because of me?(this is the old owner of the Mino acc that gifted the account to Potter gf)

DeletedUser

I have a question for you guys?
I have noticed that Potter45 was banned, was that because of me?(this is the old owner of the Mino acc that gifted the account to Potter gf)

Then you should know that this is not the place to discuss bans. If you wish to discuss anything you will need to either PM an admin (such as myself) or submit a support ticket (if you still have an account)

DeletedUser

fdm stop talk man :D :D lol admins always r rights and they can do what they want :D lol :D they can ban u for that too :D stop talk lol :D :D and found new owner for my account faster u noob :D :D . lol

Yesterday, 19:14 #14
zordas

Prodromoi

Total posts : 235

Quote:
Originally Posted by dambo
there r much more good players than me in LB so 1 less from 100 is nothing . thanks and good luck I will log in 1 last time tomorrow and then will leave .
I knew this was a lie.
You dont sound like you have quit really?
another fake quit for attention perhaps?

You sound desperate dambo, to defend cheats?
you give too much away with what you say sir.
and nobody else has said a word about their own alliances "is full with angels". Cheats deserved to be banned and STAY banned, regardless of what alliance they are in. Ive even said that before here in the PF.
btw dont think this is a conversation, you are lucky I bothered to translate your text speak to reply to you at all.

hey I don't know what I must call u now "zordas" on my language I know , but its not allowed here, lol I though u knew that ext. forum and game was different things lol :D :D NOOBS :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.