New Sheriff in town

• Thread starter DeletedUser14937
  • Start date

DeletedUser14937

Hello, I'm iCyber and I will be your new forum mod :)
I currently play Xi and Tau, recognize a couple of familiar faces here.

Stay within the rules and we will get along fine :)! Thanks and happy posting :)!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wonder how long this mod will stay on our server section.. Anyone taking bets ?

~V

DeletedUser14937

DeletedUser

icyberfail.png

DeletedUser

if you want to be fair dont make 1 sided post. Thats what I have to say...

So is it grinch or Icryber...oops did I spell it wrong

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14937

You seem to have missed the point. I am not opening up a debate as to whether I should be allowing you to discuss off topic content in the Epsilon forums. That is a one sided debate with a one simple sided conviction and that is NO. If you have a problem with el rules, I am not the one to solve your problem.

If you can't change the person, change the system. That's another thing you could try, however pointlessly arguing about something where there is always one answer will not help.

p.s. Nice editing of my name, I won't change that, even I didn't think of that one. Though there are no tears here ;)

DeletedUser

You seem to have missed the point. I am not opening up a debate as to whether I should be allowing you to discuss off topic content in the Epsilon forums. That is a one sided debate with a one simple sided conviction and that is NO. If you have a problem with el rules, I am not the one to solve your problem.

If you can't change the person, change the system. That's another thing you could try, however pointlessly arguing about something where there is always one answer will not help.

p.s. Nice editing of my name, I won't change that, even I didn't think of that one. Though there are no tears here ;)

spank him!!!! spank king butt........... I forgot how to spell his name :p

DeletedUser

lol- well I am glad to see you at least have a sense of humor. You know what maybe your not as bad as sparkz and devils told me you were -lol-

Welcome to the forums but just go easy. We do appreciate someone trying to keep order

DeletedUser

Aw, your "New Sheriff in Town" thread came before mine. And here I thought I was being clever :(