New Sheriff in town

• Thread starter DeletedUser14937
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I might just stop coming to these forums. This is getting grossly out of line... Why would anyone remove a comment of me stating your both banned now, Is that to now not part of the rules cause I read them and did not see that anywhere.. It is like we have to check in every ten minutes to catch what our friends are saying before there thoughts are removed...Clearly we all know KB is not a moderator at all-lol

DeletedUser6029

don't give up on the forums or the mod. I think knowing more now than I did, that he wasn't purposely offending us. He was new, and following his guidelines, I get that. Give him a second chance to learn the temperament and personality of the forum. Remember we hated you at first as well :D Devils still does ;)

DeletedUser

I might just stop coming to these forums. This is getting grossly out of line... Why would anyone remove a comment of me stating your both banned now, Is that to now not part of the rules cause I read them and did not see that anywhere.. It is like we have to check in every ten minutes to catch what our friends are saying before there thoughts are removed...Clearly we all know KB is not a moderator at all-lol

talking about bans is a major no, no, on the forums.. period.. on all worlds.

DeletedUser

it was stated in a joking manner which clearly a 3 yr old would have known if they read the Whole Post

DeletedUser14937

I'm going away on vacation for a few days folks :p
I'm sure all of you will want me to never come back miss me loads! :p

Be good while I'm away :p I'll be checking everything that happened while I was away ;)

DeletedUser

You probably shouldn't have said that :p Now everyone is going to break the rules then edit their posts before you get back.

DeletedUser14937

3 problems to that

1- Just because I'm gone doesn't mean there won't be someone checking up on you guys :p
2- I haven't said when I'm coming back, so they won't know when to edit out their posts
3- iCyber knows every little thing that goes on in iCyber's forum ;)!

DeletedUser

1- People will do it anyway.
2- I know when you're coming back so I can tell them :p
3- I refer you to point 1 :p