New Subforum

DeletedUser

Recently the World Epsilon forums, have become a bustling community full of active posters. Now the moderating team would like to take advantage of this, and we are offering you the chance to have your own sub-forum.

The sub-forum will be just like the ones in Alpha and Delta but we are giving you the chance to decide on what kind we should use.

So here is your chance to express your ideas. Please include any other ideas you have that may help bring more people to these forums.

DeletedUser441

Tbh the epsilon forum is not very active
There are no PnP and such things :(
Probaly one of the most boaring forum in grepolis forum

DeletedUser

Only Theta and Zeta are more active than Epsilon at the moment. I'm not sure how you measuere activity, but in terms of posts per day Epsilon is one of the most active.

Just because something is not labelled as PnP, doesn't make it any less of. Anything that is a discussion of politics between two alliance falls into the PnP category. There isn't alot of the picture filled PnP with no clear direction, but the discussions are here.

DeletedUser

Thank you for this opportunity, Ryan. And you are absolutely right, Epsilon is alive.
A possible sub-forum could be a "ranking" subforum, where we can discuss rankings, decline and rise in them, rankings in different oceans and such, as there seem to be a growing interest in this.

That is my suggestion at least.

DeletedUser

The forum would still have to obide by the rules Daniel.

DeletedUser

I like the idea of a "Diplomacy" Section. . . where everyone can talk about wars, grepostats findings, allies, how things could pan out etc etc.

With Mad Melons falling apart badly, the world is suddenly open, and in the last month around 4 new strong alliances have appeared and are in contest against other larger ones.

DeletedUser

yes some where we can list known diplomacy, ocean control.

Basically discuss and list dominace of oceans. SOrta like what I was trying to do here =)

With Mad Melons falling apart badly, the world is suddenly open, and in the last month around 4 new strong alliances have appeared and are in contest against other larger ones.

Not strictly true as it is the same mob but a slightly different administration. Few mergers and power shifts but nothing too radical

DeletedUser

Not strictly true as it is the same mob but a slightly different administration. Few mergers and power shifts but nothing too radical

Actually the Reapers have now dropped in rank... badly. They now barely have 1 million points.

DeletedUser

Yes and I posted my message 2 days ago with no idea of who or what actually make up reapers save hearsay and stat skimming.

DeletedUser

The idea has promise.

All though, this post slowly died due to there being little response.

~V