New to Forum and Grepolis!

DeletedUser

Hey everyone! My name is Monica and I am new to both the forum and Grepolis (as you just read from the above)! I don't have much experience with games like this so any advice, comments or just general knowledge is more than welcome! If you just stopped by to say hi that's cool too. Forum friends are welcome!

DeletedUser

C4, I am glad your dreams came true lol! its very nice to meet you! I don't know a lot about forums but this one does not seem to have a lot of people. I don't know why though. It seems like a good way to pass the time besides finding useful information!

DeletedUser

Hello here, I think the life that was brought back was me. I'm GoldLemur, hopefully you will find a good teacher to train you to the game. Welcome also.

DeletedUser40768

Welcome, a lot of general questions are answered in the wiki: http://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Main_Page

Just make sure not to attack with swords, archers, and biremes. Also when sending an attack to a city off your island, send Light Ships with your transport boats!!! Can't stress that enough :p

DeletedUser46838

Hello monithca

My name is Stoogie....glad to meet you

Any questions just ask