New to Gonnos

• Thread starter DeletedUser32799
  • Start date

DeletedUser32799

Hey, old player but new to Gonnos. Wondering for any pointers or tips at the mo. Which alliances are best, which are awful and that sort of stuff :)

DeletedUser40827

The Ultimate Swordsman is the best alliance in Gonnos, we haven't lost a city yet

DeletedUser

I'd stay away from Don't Cry. Apparently they smell really bad.

DeletedUser

Just wanted to say good luck mate and sorry for those 2 previous posts, both useless.

TUS alliance has 1 player and 1 city only, not even sure why this guys on the forums but oh well as long as hes having fun.

And regarding ruthias post hes just angry cause Don't Cry is WHOOPING his alliance Black Flag.

My tip for you would be to join the alliance that leads the rankings in your ocean for protection then once your big enough to handle your own leave for a better alliance if you wish.

Good luck!

DeletedUser45141

You are in the same ocean as In Kontrol and Roshambo cluster cities are on the next island, if you manage to get inside one of them then you have no problem. If not, good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40827

Just wanted to say good luck mate and sorry for those 2 previous posts, both useless.

TUS alliance has 1 player and 1 city only, not even sure why this guys on the forums but oh well as long as hes having fun.

And regarding ruthias post hes just angry cause Don't Cry is WHOOPING his alliance Black Flag.

My tip for you would be to join the alliance that leads the rankings in your ocean for protection then once your big enough to handle your own leave for a better alliance if you wish.

Good luck!

lol I was joking ;) I am just having some fun and watching on Gonnos

DeletedUser18983

Well obviously we don't know either, those 14 hour CS's are really killing us over here xD

DeletedUser

We want all of you to have plenty of time to stack those cities, otherwise we won't get any BP. But don't worry, we'll be at your doorstep soon enough.

DeletedUser18983

Yeah cause your transports sinking are really giving you BP ;)