New to Grepolis - Alliance

DeletedUser

New player here. Enjoying thus far. Wondering how one goes about joining an alliance. Is it by invite or do i have to make the first move by email. Looking for an alliance willing to teach a willing player some of the intricacies. Thanks for any advice?

DeletedUser

As long as you stay active and growing, local alliances will probably take interest and invite you. But if there's one in particular you want to join, you should message the leader or whoever is in charge of invites according to the alliance's profile.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the quick reply. I was invited to one a couple of days ago, but its just one other player who i think may be new as well as he is well behind me in points. Does being in one already present any problems in terms of being recruited? In other words should i leave this one and wait to be recruited?

DeletedUser

Being in an alliance will definitely cut back on the number of invites you get, but larger and more confident alliances will still invite you if they think you'll join them. But still, I'd say leaving and continuing to grow is your best bet.

DeletedUser

I am in the same predicament as DennisSt. I am really enjoying playing and growing my city. I have joined an alliance (as us noobs do without any idea of what to do) but i would really appreciate it if someone could walk me through the ins and outs of alliances with sort of a step by step learning guide. I know many in the game have no patience for noobies but hey even the most experienced were noobies at the beginning and if someone were willing to help then we would be valuable members for you and lets face it probably your willing slaves lol. Seriously though train us well and we will be valuable assets to have.

DeletedUser

if anyone is in 55 PM me, I dont mind working with noobs as long as their active

DeletedUser

darn it i am in 33 HurtU, anyone there that can help, would be much appreciated.

DeletedUser

tricia go to ranking... then go to ocean alliances and you will see who the big alliances are in your ocean