New to Kappa

DeletedUser

Hey I'm pretty new to the game and to Kappa so has anyone got any tips for me? I keep trying to build up an army but someone keeps attacking me and killing everyone, I guess that's part of the game eh? Also I've somehow mistakingly made an alliance but I want to scrap it as I've been invited to join a proper one but I don't know how so if anyone can talk me through it that would be grand. I know I'm a noob but you were all noobs once :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11965

go to property and click dissolve.

Also, dont try kappa as a new world, try a world with slower speed

DeletedUser

world nu would prob be the best choice if you wanna join one right away, being the youngest world (and speed 1 i think?)

DeletedUser

response

Use your militia. If you just started your town would be too crappy to take so they are just farming you. Build troops when you are online and send them to another town as support when you go offline. When attacked , move your troops out and initiate your militia, use your resources, rinse and repeat.

DeletedUser

don't join a speed one world... Ruins it for now players... it is too slow paced.

Kappa is great for noobs, and with V2 comin gout on the 2nd you'll hav just enough time to get to know the basics before they all change. :p

DeletedUser11965

kappa is the worst place for noobs, go to gamma.

Kappa is living hell if you don't know how to play.

DeletedUser

What ArShark says is true, Kappa is really hard if you don't know your way around, however, what he says about Gamma is misleading. Gamma, slower, yes, but, old. You go there if you know something about the game, or have someone at your back.
Try a slower, newer world. Nu might be the best choice, or Lambda.

DeletedUser13524

I wouldn't say Kappa is really hard for Noobs, just the Noobs that aren't willing to (or are unable to) learn the game quickly and effeciently enough to do moderatly well at survivng. So I wouldn't call it "really hard" or "living hell". Though I'm not going to call it a cake-walk either. Kappa was my first world, and if it wasn't for me reading the "Guides" section of the forum untill I had it practically memorized I would have probably failed a long time ago.

vincaocao

Phrourach
That would be awfully mean of you, Santa.

I'm just joking lol.

Actually I was surviving in ocean 54 fairly well until the VRoD's sloppy recruiter did nothing to my application message and a VRoD player conquered me, I'm in o64, a VRoD II influenced ocean and a VRoD player destroyed my siege.:( But considering I'm in a VRoD ocean I'm doing fairly well.

DeletedUser

I am just looking to see who dropped the ball. If I know who you are, I can look into it.

vincaocao

Phrourach
Really I should have 4-5 cities by now if I haven't lost a city at the start. Well every VRoD player that attacked me has apologized lol, 1 by accident, 1 just for bp and 1 that destroyed my siege, and the VRoD members on my island are friendly. :)