New to the EN Servers

DeletedUser49993

Good Evening to everyone,

I´m new to the En Servers and Forums. I played for 3 years (and i still play) at German Servers. In my point of view I´m a very experienced Grepolis player (Stats:http://de.grepostats.com/home/search?search=Tjaard&type=player)

Why do I want change to the EN Servers?

The main reason is, that the worlds at the German Servers are often decided after some weeks. Moreover I know 50% of the players at new worlds, because there are almost no new Players, this can get alittle bit boring. Many worlds are death aber some months and the differnece between premium and non-premium players is getting bigger and bigger. Also the German Forum isn´t very active und creative :(
The number of players on the German servers continue to fall, fall and fall^^ I think in 2012 we had over 200.000 Players now we have got round about 70.000. It is obvious that Grepolis is on the descending branch, but i hope that it is here not as bad as at the German servers.

At the first glance the EN Forum looks very nice and much better then the german one. I do not know what it looks like in the game itself. Hopfully a little bit more active and exciting :)
I hope there wil be soon a new Revo World with Speed 2,3 or 4. That would be a great World to start...I think it would be much fun :)

If anyone has got some questions, just ask :)

By the way my English isn´t the best :D

have a nice day

LG Tjaard