New to the game

DeletedUser

Is there anyone here who would let me into their alliance, and possible help me out? Im already growing well but i need help with a few more specifics, that i havent found yet readng the guides. thanks

DeletedUser

It would help if you just told us the specifics, or if you at least told us what world you play on.

DeletedUser

Well i play byzantium, and i dont know when I should start building troops and attacking things.. should I do it during my protection?

DeletedUser

You should start building troops whenever you can but keep building as well, and there's no real need to attack during your protection unless you reckon you have enough troops.

DeletedUser

alright... and what buildings should i be working for?, the cave, harbor, or academy?

DeletedUser

Well I'm not exactly 'good' at this game but if you want my advice I would go for the academy first, research is very important, you should get slingers for attacking.

DeletedUser23307

I too, am a rank begginer. It wasn't until New Year's Eve that I stumbled upon how to research stuff. One person suggested that I couldn't attack Farming Villages because of low "culture points"...How many "culture points" did Atilla have? There is a ratio bar over the top of the attack box for a Farming Village... what is it's significance? Len V.

DeletedUser

You do NOT need culture points to attack farming villages.

the ratio is the amount of farmspace used on troops/ships needed in order to BE ABLE TO conquer that village, whether it will be succesful or not depends on the troops.