New Update is out!

DeletedUser11886

I'll admit, its a bit confusing. Probably one of the first players to log in after clicking 'login' constantly for half an hour!

I also noticed that the marketplace and temple switched places... woah. I now have buildings that I shouldn't have, and in just 5 minutes this allowed me to go up by nearly 500 ranks. Early start eh?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They mentioned switching buildings in the update, Helpful for points but have you git a big enough army to defend it all? :p

It's great for new players but I'm sure older players might be a bit annoyed, they've really toned down the temple! Having said that it'll be harder to get a wall now hahaha

DeletedUser

It's great for new players but I'm sure older players might be a bit annoyed, they've really toned down the temple! Having said that it'll be harder to get a wall now hahaha

It does have annoying aspects, such as...... wait... actually no, changed my mind, I rather like it.

-Casper

DeletedUser11886

To get city overview, click on your city and click the center selection! I hope that helped.

DeletedUser

Wow its horrible where is city overview

Top left side of game screen, next to your attack icon (Two swords crossed) Is a Senate building with a magnifying glass on it. That is your city overview button.

-Casper

DeletedUser23516

Am I the only one who hates the new sidebar with a burning passion? Probably will take some getting used too

DeletedUser

Don't hate it, just needs to get use to it, noticed the biggest link is the premium ;)

DeletedUser35980

I'll have to get used to the new sidebar. It's an... interesting change from the old one. Definitely not bad, but new. The words are gone, the buttons a bit rearranged, but it does seem to take up a lot of space on the bottom. As well, the left space where the sidebar was seems a bit empty.
On the building rearranging, I think it's not a bad idea. Marketplace and the Temple were... well, underrated buildings, with the new members at least. Putting more focus on them, and less on the more advanced ones, Wall and Cave, is a good idea.

DeletedUser11886

Am I the only one with their view of the sidebar/bottom bar blocked when I open a tab/page like the alliance forums or ranking?

DeletedUser

I agree, you should be able to alter the size of the tabs opened, as if city displayed no tool bar,

DeletedUser

they made a lot of changes since the last time i played still getting used to all of it but my favorite part is reservations!!Saves on alliance forum space!

DeletedUser345

Stop necromancing this old topic. Leave the necrophiliacness to me.

You... you... pardon? what!? Kyleli did you just say your a necrophiliac? Man why would you admit to that!