New updates 2.0

DeletedUser

In the updates in chi and other worlds there are some very cool new things such as inviting a friend to live on the same island as you. However I find the way that they are displayed is a little annoying they are too big and distracting. I think that they should just have the old hammer symbol but when you click on it, it gives you the option to invite a friend. This might just be my low tolerance for messiness. What does everyone else think?

DeletedUser18132

Yes, I agree. And remove the things on the big map. We can see that where there is no one we can invite someone.

DeletedUser

i agree with this completely, a nice feature but not good presentation at all!

DeletedUser

it changed so I guess the complaints worked or I just needed to wait

DeletedUser1642

So, when you support an ally, and they get defensive BP, you both get them now... very interesting... do you get all the defensive BP if it's just one unit you have there?

DeletedUser

with the new changes in place it has effected moving mails to folders and chat times
anyone else have this issue?

DeletedUser

with the new changes in place it has effected moving mails to folders and chat times
anyone else have this issue?
we are aware of the chat times bug, but i've not heard anything about problems moving mail. if this is a persistent problem then perhaps send in a support ticket.

DeletedUser

how many alliances in a world would be able to access the hero world?

DeletedUser

Hero Worlds are now separate from your regular worlds - as long as a player has the Heroic Tactician award then they are able to join a Hero World.