new use of gold structure

DeletedUser3303

just joined this world and brought some gold for premium, then realised the complete joke of gold use on this server, buying resources and completing building instantly, congratz inno, you have unbalanced the game

DeletedUser3303

yep, its made my mind up, no more grepo for me and this is my quickest server, shame cos loved the settings

DeletedUser3303

look forward to walls being rebuilt in minutes after you demolish them

DeletedUser3303

and bet players have 2nd cities by tomorrow cos of this

DeletedUser

It is becoming ridiculous, it isn't about skill, or commitment, its how many zeroes your bank balance has at the end, and how much you are willing to watch that go down

DeletedUser48021

Luk it's totally screwed up servers already.
Inno flat out doesn't care.
They don't care that half the people playing Taras are never playing this game again once the world ends.
The focus is on the new players who don't really don't know any better.

DeletedUser

this server barely reached 2k people the entire day... i think this is a good sign that Inno needs to do somthing

DeletedUser13240

Aye,
I be lookin' 'round an' decidin' that me Grepo times probably be over.
This ain't a strategy game no more, it now be truly P2W.
Any folk what I be knowin', it were nice to play with yous guys.
Might check in again next year. Or not.

yer on the road
unit

DeletedUser31385

These changes here lately have been very devastating to the balance of the game.

Kurbads.

Phrourach
Aye,
I be lookin' 'round an' decidin' that me Grepo times probably be over.
This ain't a strategy game no more, it now be truly P2W.
Any folk what I be knowin', it were nice to play with yous guys.
Might check in again next year. Or not.

yer on the road
unit

This is still a strategy game. If they want to spend 50 euros just to get faster first city you can sell res and restart when bp ends

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I agree this is total poo poo, I walked away for 24 hours... totally disappointing just when I was so eager & excited to return

DeletedUser24285

It is becoming ridiculous, it isn't about skill, or commitment, its how many zeroes your bank balance has at the end, and how much you are willing to watch that go down

Absolutely correct - I am a very moderate gold user in other worlds. I use the premium features and sometimes I do accelerate production. The skill in queing and manging your resource for optimum results is still a great skill. But now you can buy anything - at a price - no skill, no jugement, just use the plastic.

To me having started playing the new 5th Gen world, I am having to pay far too much to remain competitive. I think this will be the last game of grepolis that I will play. Just leave it to the old men with deep pockets - unless things change, I am finished.

DeletedUser48572

Absolutely correct - I am a very moderate gold user in other worlds. I use the premium features and sometimes I do accelerate production. The skill in queing and manging your resource for optimum results is still a great skill. But now you can buy anything - at a price - no skill, no jugement, just use the plastic.

To me having started playing the new 5th Gen world, I am having to pay far too much to remain competitive. I think this will be the last game of grepolis that I will play. Just leave it to the old men with deep pockets - unless things change, I am finished.

Myself...and about 95% of grepolis players agree with you.....

the greed of Inno has ruined the game.

Still fun because of the relationships. Also the fake "beef" we have among each other as gamers, but the reality is no one is going to spend that much to keep up with those spending thousands on this. Most normal people would rather take a vacation.

+rep