New User Interface Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

grep beta.pnggrep box.png

top left hand corner of the login screen you can select server, it's a little drop down thing. click that select beta rather than en, or us, or fre, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Altough it looks okay, we'll see how it acts and exactly how useful it is.

DeletedUser

Personally I hate it.
  • The organization of the menus, buttons is bad
  • The icons on the upper bar are too small
  • The bottom open windows bar is too big
  • The quests icons take too much place in the screen, are too much in the center
  • And again: Why remove the 7 day login award?

DeletedUser23986

I don't think it is a nice step remove 7-day login reward, just for getting better graphics!

DeletedUser

I'm not too excited for any of the changes in the upcoming update.
I just hope that the new interface is optimized.

DeletedUser5819

I will be sooo happy when the screen layout returns to the functional way around.
It is hard to tell for the rest till it is used in action - I already can't make out my rank till I click it :p

It looks pretty, ofc, but the main thing will always be function. If all the important stuff is still visible after I click something then its going to be fine.
Like it was before the last change ;)

Varun

Strategos
Personally I hate it.
  • The organization of the menus, buttons is bad
  • The icons on the upper bar are too small
  • The bottom open windows bar is too big
  • The quests icons take too much place in the screen, are too much in the center
  • And again: Why remove the 7 day login award?

Nothing can be perfect, eh? :rolleyes:

Personally, I like the new interface.

The organization is actually very good and the icons are just right. We don't need huge icons of the size of your thumb digit you know. :)

Plus, nothing is ever too big. And the quest icons are paiiirfect. They would actually look good on 1024x768 res. :)

Although, I never knew anything about the removal of the 7-day login :(

DeletedUser14397

it looks good but its only going to cause more bugs and lag no doubt

DeletedUser

i think the consensus is that it's fine, but nobody wants to lose the 7 day bonus.

DeletedUser42857

So the graphical update that wasnt coming today ended up coming today after all.

Its ok. Island quests get in the way a bit, not sure why they have to be there, and im kinda bored with staring at a rather massive picture of Zeus in the corner.

Huge huge kudos to Quack for getting the Grepotool script updated so quickly.

DeletedUser

New interface

This thread is for discussing the new user interface being implemented in a future version.

Full details can be found here.

Your Grepolis Team

The new interface sucks big time on my iPad 4. It is unresponsive icons are to small and I believe it has no longer become fun to play. Please go back until you have it right or shall we say goodbye

DeletedUser5819

Its a lovely thing to behold.
The screen is the right shape again, and things are in a sensible order. The spells are a logical way around to find.

The BIG RED coming soon gave me a fright - thought I had incoming - but I guess its going soon :p

I don't like the god pic in the corner so much, as I had to stare a moment to see if it was Zeus or Poseidon, but I'll get used to that.

All in all a great improvement for a lappy user. Thanks.

DeletedUser

Clock is too small - considering how important it is to the game play.
Selected city in wrong place - too far away from "jump to current city".

DeletedUser

This is something special that will keep Grep (and therefore Innogames) ahead of the rest. No point in me being negative here because of the obvious effort and consideration that has been put into this update. To all those involved in developing Grep as well as those who are continuously improving it - Thank you . Especially those who do so in their free time :)

DeletedUser4013

This new user interface looks really cool. Maybe I'll just have to return to the game and see it in action

DeletedUser37456

We do nothing today but talking on the forum about new interface. The whole WotK in Achilles doesn't like it much. The icons are so small that when my mouse arrow is on Call of the Ocean icon, I cast EQ instead. It is very hard to see, if I have a new message or a new post to read. We could make our menu smaller or bigger in the previous interface. Where is the icon that makes it possible now?
And we don't want Heros in Achilles!